[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see an obvious joke thread with an OP absolutely dripping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>see an obvious joke thread with an OP absolutely dripping with sarcasm or intentional retardation
>open the thread and expect to chuckle at similar joke replies and maybe have some fun with a little harmless shitposting
>thread is full of smug retards that take the thread way too seriously
>instead of jokes and fun it's just post after post of people "correcting" the OP
>it's clear that the people taking it seriously know a lot less about the topic than they think they do
Every fucking time. /fit/ is pathetic.
>>
File: IMG_4094.gif (2MB, 238x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4094.gif
2MB, 238x178px
>>41454270
People have no sense of humor
>>
>>41454270
actually
>>
>>41454270
It's because /fit/ is one of the four gateway boards to 4chan. Redditors flock to /fit/ and have no clue how to be a part of the board culture because they're fucking retarded and don't take the time to lurk. It's been like this for the past four years at least. They don't have their joke or sarcasm indicators so they take everything 100% seriously. Even if they do understand that it's a joke, the only thing they'll contribute is a "This." or an "Underrated post." because they can't click their upvote button but need the world to know about their opinion.

To top it off everyone is incredibly self-righteous and arrogant because they read the sticky and all of the sudden have a lot more knowledge than they did before. They think it's the end all, be all of fitness knowledge and so they try to preach and instruct others when, in fact, they know the barest minimum and should shut the fuck up. The most outspoken posters happen to be the ones that have the most shallow knowledge about the subject. /fit/ has always been hot garbage, but at least it used to have its moments. Nu-/fit/ is just bullshit and circlejerking 100% of the time.
>>
>>41456798
underrated post
>>
>>41456798

This
>>
>>41456798
this
>>
File: 9dt4mjxtr4vy.jpg (253KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
9dt4mjxtr4vy.jpg
253KB, 1242x2208px
>>41457003
>>41457013
Scathing wit from the redditors. OP btfo how will he ever recover xD
>>
> t. I make sip threads and can't see why this isn't funny anymore.

Every. Fucking. Time. /fit/ is pathetic.
>>
>>41457029
I clearly replied like that because the post said that people would only reply like that. In case you were unaware, that's called irony and I replied thusly because it is funny. Clearly my wit went flying over your head.
>>
>>41457003
>>41457013
>>41457027
>that poster said that only redditors do those things so I'll do it and it will be epic and hilarious
Redditor hivemind out in full force.
>>
>>41457029
>>41457063
Whoosh
>>
>>41456798
hehe take your upvote and leave
>>
>this thread appears after 90% of the posters call OP a roastie cunt because somehow it's men's fault she's not getting attention
Just a joke XD fuckin cancer!!
You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>41457110
This thread was posted 6 hours ago.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.