[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if I go with my mom to get a back massage at some asian parlor,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: c700x420.jpg (64KB, 700x420px)
c700x420.jpg
64KB, 700x420px
if I go with my mom to get a back massage at some asian parlor, are they going to start touching my dick at the end?
I don't have money, my mom would have to tip them for jerking me off, I don't wanna deal with all that

and does anyone here get back massages?
>>
>>41452071
how stupid are you
>>
File: 1491325280353.jpg (70KB, 559x836px) Image search: [Google]
1491325280353.jpg
70KB, 559x836px
>>41452140
how stupid do I look?
>>
File: qOu98Nn.jpg (84KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
qOu98Nn.jpg
84KB, 500x475px
>>41452071
>not treating your mom to a massage/ fingerblast while you get your cock jerked

You're a shit-tier son
>>
how do i know if i my masseuse wanna jack me off? Does she just go for the dick?
>>
>>41452071
You order a massage, you tell your therapist what kind of massage you want/what part of your back(or whatever part of your body) is tense, and you let them do their thing. And try not to engage in small talk of any kind, as it is quite exhausting for the therapist.
t. therapist.
>>
>>41452213
"You wan extra!?"
>>
>>41452213
that's what I'm wondering
>>
>>41452224
yeah, but are you an ASIAN FEMALE therapist?
>>
>>41452254
No, I'm Slav. But hell, for the shit wage i work for, i'd honestly be willing to jerk someone off for a nice tip. Not even homo.
>>
>>41452254
>All asian female therapists will jerk someone off

Anon you realize the AMPs people go to for handys are part of a greater human trafficking network, and only use the massage parlor name for a cover. Any legitimate massage parlor, like one OP's mom would take him to, won't offer that shit.
>>
>>41452213
Depends. There are pretty obvious signs of its a happy ending place. Located in a semi secluded spot, all Asians working, etc. Go in and when she says undress, get completely naked. Then, if she does it, she'll usually get the idea
>>
>>41452213
>>41452240
Usually you have to initiate. Sometimes, though, this: >>41452237
>>
OP here, my mom went to an asian massage/nail place and the asian guy giving her a massage (which she gets regularly) grabbed her cooch, she didn't sue because apparently they were immigrants and they begged and didn't even give her any money what a fuckin dummy, but seriously this happened
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.