[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing SS >doing the press >get 5,5,4 Would you repeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>doing SS
>doing the press
>get 5,5,4

Would you repeat the weight next session (like you're supposed to) or increase it?
>>
Respond now.
>>
Yes, also bbb works good for stalling press/ bench numbers while doing rips programs
>>
>>41449147
I mean it's only one missed rep so I'm not gonna start doing a bunch of extra volume yet.

>Yes

What was this in response to?
>>
>>41448079
repeat

even if it was "just one rep" it means you were one rep under the absolute minimum required. if you increase you will just fail even more
>>
>>41448079
Depends on why you failed
If you failed because your form slipped, you got distracted etc. I would say you can just do one more set and move on
If you failed because your muscles gave up, you should probably do it again
>>
>>41449291

Whatever you think. Since you're going to do whatever you're going to do, regardless of what you know you're supposed to, since you started this thread in the hopes of getting confirmation you're not just an ego lifting dyel.
>>
>>41449291
Plan ahead. You are unlikely to miss any less reps in the future.
>>
>>41449365
this

if your recovery was bad (you didn't eat and sleep enough), fix it and add weight next time. If your recovery was fine and you still missed a rep, probably repeat.
>>
>>41449372
I made this thread knowing what I'M going to do. I asked the reader what THEY would do.
>>
>>41448079
I usually wait until I fail 3 sets in a row until I deload.
>>
>>41448079
Repeat the weight, don't be impatient
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.