[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/, First timer here, old /k/ommando looking for advise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: arms.jpg (98KB, 1129x847px) Image search: [Google]
arms.jpg
98KB, 1129x847px
Sup /fit/,
First timer here, old /k/ommando looking for advise.
27, 5'10",250ish.
Have been looking into water fasting and am thinking about giving it a try. am also interested in cataloging it keeping a diary, pictures 'n shit, but wanna ask around first. what do you guys think?
>>
>>41445835
Fuck off read the sticky fatass
>>
>>41445835
I think you should read the fucking sticky before posting, you gun-addled subhuman.
>>
I think mods should set up a filter that bans anyone who tries to submit a new thread with the words water fasting
>>
It dose not say in the sticky I cant be retarded after i read it.

I read through the section about starvation just as much as the rest of it.

None the less here I am. You can choose to not help me that is fine. Have a nice evening /fit/.
>>
>>41445922
join a gym
count your macros
eat a high protein caloric deficit diet
repeat until satisfied

fasting is a meme
>>
>>41445984
I Have and I do go, however I have not seen results, I went 3 months three times weekly with a focus on Lats delts abdominals tricep bicep and pectorals, starting every day with 20 mins on an elliptical. I gained muscle but experienced minimal BMI reduction. I had cut most sugars and carbs where i could from my diet. i go maybe 3 times a month now but my weight has not really changed. This failure has led my to think a more extreme measure may be appropriate.

I dont know about this stuff, I haven't come here to shit on your board.
>>
>>41446061
You were eating too many calories retard. Count calories.
>>
>>41445835
>water fasting

Don't fall for meme yo yo diets, that shit is the reason so many people fail to become fit

Just eat less, gradually lower your food intake
Keep it simple stupid!
>>
through a short examination of your board, I think I understand your problem with the water-fasting meme. if it really works or not I dont know Im not a scientist, Perhaps it would be best if i just give dieting and weights another try.

In all honesty my first though when i saw the sticky was Fuck that Ill just lurk, i should have stuck with my instincts.

Thank you /fit/
>>
>>41446061
count your macros. ar the very least count your calories
>>
>27
>manlet
>obese

Jesus Christ, you missed your chance, you fucked it, your only hope now is for the next race war and you're too fat to help either side, your hobbie is literally pointless .All in all read the sticky, your water fasting won't magically slim you out, start lifting, lurk more
>>
File: 1470071531198.jpg (21KB, 295x378px) Image search: [Google]
1470071531198.jpg
21KB, 295x378px
Water fasting is extremely hard to do properly, this is why it's used in clinics, where every facet of your diet is dictated by a doctor. You'll lose control by day 3, have a soda, destroy your metablism and lose even more weight.

Just calorie count and do push-ups. Use yohimbine and no-calorie Monster sips to lose a little faster.
>>
File: 1387823553721.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
1387823553721.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
Its a fascinating combination of insults and somewhat genuine desire to see others improve them selves. though this is my first thread here I can see there is not really much difference between /fit/ and /k/ in terms of the mentality of their posters.
I am imagining that the relationship between the fat who want to be healthy and the Healthy who are disgusted with the fat, are a lot like AK and AR people. I will return later with the intent to lurk moar and post occasionally.

I believe that lost are only those who give up on them selves.

Thank you for the introduction /fit/
>>
>>41445835
>>41446061

-read the sticky
-you are fucking fat, jesus christ get your shit together
-don't "give it a try", it will only work if you do it for the long run
-fasting (in general) is only useful to trim the last remains of bodyfat, it's very hard and it is not a good overall weight loss method
-track your calories

calculate your TDEE here:
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/

and then use this every single day
https://cronometer.com/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.