[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am super fat. Would you recommend 8fit? >just eat less fatty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 8fitlogo-300x300.png (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
8fitlogo-300x300.png
19KB, 300x300px
Am super fat. Would you recommend 8fit?

>just eat less fatty

I understand the concepts of thermodynamics; I've lost weight before. I just want to have flavorful, healthy meals to help me along. It's hard to survive on piss and protein shakes.
>>
>>41444664
I have no idea WTF that is, but if it helps you enjoy eating fewer kcals then it's a good thing.
>>
>>41444664
Haven't you already eaten "flavourful" meals enough. Like your whole entire slothful, gluttonous life???
Fucking loser. "Hard to survive" the fat ass slob says.
WTF do you know about "hard to survive"? You've probably never went more than 24 hours without food in your entire life.
>>
>>41444737

>what is intermittent fasting

I said I've lost weight before. In my prime I was 215, repping 5pl8 on squat - ass to the ground, I might add. I tore my ACL and got fat. Lost weight again, fell in love, gained it back. Now that I'm married I want my children to have a strong father figure.

What do you lift for? Some girl who will never like you because you're an insecure, self-aggrandizing prick? You do that.
>>
>>41444737
this guy speaks the truth
also just learn how to fucking cook
>>
>>41444664
weightloss without sacrificing the amount of flavour you experience is impossible you absolute hedonist.

You are starting with a condition that ensures the outcome is a failure.
>>
>>41444854
Yeah, it's not just the taste, honestly. I've always been lost at what to get at the grocery store and I don't want to be scammed on some spur-of-the-moment wheatgrass-tier memeage that my local supermarket puts on sale.
>>
>>41444854
learn to cook retard

you can make absolutely delicious meals using nothing but spices and herbs. chicken, veggies etc. can all taste great AND provide healthy macros in a non calorie dense form

OP idk what 8fit is but I recommend just getting a cook book or googling recipes instead. though if you find that easier then whatever why not if it helps you
>>
>>41444854
It's funny how you can always spot the american in these threads because their idea of ""flavour"" is melted cheese.
>>
>>41444737
>"Muh boiled chicken and brown rice"
You an eat clean AND tasty, and if you aren't you are taking some joy from your life needlessly
>>
>>41444854
Cook a stir fry you fucking retard
>>
>>41444854
>lemon
>lime
>moroccan seasoning
>pepper
>garlic salt
>pinch of curry powder
>corriander
>chicken breast
Fucking beautiful and I cannot stand chicken.
>>
>>41444664
You've got to understand that the immediate anger towards your remark is because the majority of people fitizens respond to are annoying faggots. Good on you for trying to be a better father. In my experience, weight watchers works pretty well but in the long run a controlled dietary change will help bc constantly buying specially made meals is unsustainable.
>>
>>41446540
sauce on this Moroccan seasoning pls
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.