[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the evidence is in: be fit = you can handle more alcohol and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: fit.png (111KB, 868x422px) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
111KB, 868x422px
the evidence is in:

be fit = you can handle more alcohol and not get drunk
be tall, not fat = you can handle more alcohol and not get drunk
>>
>>41443953
>big als ad fat guy
Long island?
>>
Why would I drink alcohol if I don't wanna be drunk? That's fucking stupid
>>
>>41443953
I am evidence to the contrary
>>
>>41444628
most people are really bad at pacing themselves so less chance of getting sick
>>
>>41443953
>>41444634
Be Irish and you can drink a lot

Im drinking right now
>>
>>41443953
this is bullshit. when I was a fatso I would regularly buy 24 beers, drink them, wait until the stores opened, get 24 more and drink most of them before just getting tired. not passing out but regular tired.

also it sucks ass to "be able to handle alcohol". just makes drinking more expensive
>>
>>41444646
underage ban
>>
>>41444667
What the fuck, Anon. How often did you do this?
>>
>>41444700
whenever I drank so a few times a month, once a week maybe
>>
File: IMG_4006.jpg (12KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4006.jpg
12KB, 120x90px
Alcohol is opium for the masses.
Stop drinking you degenerates.
>>
>>41444667
That's tolerance though.. Anyone can build that up over time.
>>
>>41444691
Pretty much this, only the inexperienced or retarded cant pace themselves properly. Alcohol hits so quick...
>>
>>41444880
Not really. I didn't drink that much. Or obviously I drank large quantities but I didn't even drink every week. Tons of people go out every weekend and can't drink anything close to that.

Even as a chubby teen starting out I would drink large amounts.
>>
>>41444622
>>big als ad fat guy

Straya C*NT
>>
>>41444646
>most people are really bad at pacing themselves so less chance of getting sick
underage banned
or autistic manchild
>>
>>41443953
gotta disagree

tall, not fat and I can feel the effects of even one beer.

It does seem to help with sobering up quickly though.
>>
>>41444910
you don't even need pacing. as an adult you know when you feel a little too drunk so you slow down for a while. unless you're doing something like chugging down straight vodka the distance between "comfy drunk" and "so drunk you lose control" is so huge you have plenty lf warning. I occasionally get into that "oh man I'm really drunk" stage so I just grab a glass of water and let autopilot do the talking until I sober up a little and continue drinking.
>>
>>41445081
can you please go back to retardit?
>>
>>41445103
>as an adult you know when you feel a little too drunk so you slow down for a while

What would you call this?
>>
>>41445117
well I guess that could be called pacing. my idea of pacing would be to drink steadily so you never have to make that corrective maneuver
>>
>>41443953
>Muscle processes alcohol

How retarded are you, anon? Alcohol is processed in your liver, not your triceps lol
>>
>>41445144
im doin_ a course on servin_ alco_ol in australia. OP picture was from t_e course. Its le_itimate

(My _ key is broken)
>>
>>41445310
It's mostly if not entirely bullshit, losing fat has lowered my tolerance and my mate experienced the same.

The muscle thing it pants on head retarded.
>>
>>41444667
You used to drink 48 beers?

Please eat shit you lying attention seeking cunt

48 x 330 (330ml bottle) = almost 16 litres this is equivalent to 3.5 gallons

Kys
>>
>>41445105
maybe when I'm done fucking your mother.

No surprise you have no comprehension of what it's like to actually be thin.
>>
>>41444634

Same. I have a very low tolerance. 4 shots of gin/vodka and I'm already buzzed.
But I also don't drink very often.
>>
>>41445717
>getting attention from drinking a lot

this isn't high school. also I rarely finished the second case. more like 35-40 beers. it's not like it's even difficult if you don't have a time limit. I'd often keep drinking until the next afternoon
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.