[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judging from my picture, can someone give me an estimate of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1023.jpg (919KB, 2320x3088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1023.jpg
919KB, 2320x3088px
Judging from my picture, can someone give me an estimate of my BF%? I'm trying to compete in Muay Thai again and obviously I'm fat. Wat do?
>>
25-27
>>
Just start Muay Thai again and you will lose weight. I want to do a striking art but my wrist is messed up and my surgeon said I should not. Jealous of you, you fat monkey bastard. Go train.
>>
>>41441401
Yup, time to drop this shit. Its difficult to do with work an all but I'm forcing myself to go to the gym after work. This is OP btw, I posted on my phone.
>>
>>41441413
I know thats the straightforward answer but what to do eating habits? Any advice on that? I'm tight on money but I have a few supplements (creatine) and I've stopped taking them unless I have the proper food going inside me, not junk shit.
>>
>>41441392
Guys, seriously, motivate me.
>>
>>41441392
35%-40% body fat. Go on a cut man
>>
File: 1494636396177.png (170KB, 456x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494636396177.png
170KB, 456x396px
>>
File: 1494321730066.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494321730066.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>>41441392
>Fat
>Nigger
Why did you not killed yourself yet ?
>>
>>41442449
Probably not that bad, more like 25-30
>>
>>41442449
Yeah, I would say every bit of 35-40, it comes off real quick when you are that high of you are dedicated and put the work in, getting from where you are to around 15 is easy as fuck, it slows down and requires quit a bit more work from 15 to 10 or at least for me it did.
>>
>>41441392
50% is a conservative estimate to be honest.
>>
>>41441422
These are bullshit excuses, I work 2 jobs and have 3 kids, I go to the gym 7 days a week and 3 times in the week I go twice for 10 training sessions a week, you do have time you don't prioritize the gym properly, I don't watch TV, I don't drink and go out, I don't play Vidya, not saying you can't do these things but if they are getting in the way of the gym start cutting the shit out, if you want it you have time, up at 5am 7x a week to train before my kids get up, second session at 6pm when my wife gets home.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.