[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell if a girl's mirin' or just looking at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1476236987145.png (33KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
1476236987145.png
33KB, 400x364px
How do I tell if a girl's mirin' or just looking at me because she just finished a set? I'm too scared to make eye contact.
>>
>>41438890
>I'm too scared to make eye contact.
don't worry, even if she was mirin, she'll eventually start ignoring you for being a beta faggot
>>
>>41439104
You're damn right
>>
>>41438890
Just hold eye contact for three seconds and see how she reacts.

>blushes and looks away
Was mirin

>looks startled
Was just looking in your general direction

>holds eye contact and smiles
Maybe was mirin, but doesn't matter now because she wants to have sexual intercourse with you anyway. Respond with a smile as well.

>looks afraid or disgusted
You are scary and/or disgusting

>laughs
Was making fun of you

>giggles (more than one)
Either group mirin or making fun of you, hard to say
>>
>>41439598
>laughs

OH BOY
>>
>>41439598
This is so true
I mire at guys all the time at the gym
If they ever catch me and make eye contact I immediately blush and look away embarrassed
And sometimes then can't help but smile
>>
>>41439848
yeah i also like to wear my mom's panties and pretend to be a girl on the internet tee-hee
>>
>>41439869
He didn't say he was a girl
>>
>>41438890

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tctfq4tplQ4
>>
>>41440425
Thank you
>>
>>41439104
Quite true
>>
>>41439598

>blushes and looks away
Was mirin
>looks startled and looks away
Was just looking in your general direction
how am I supposed to differentiate these with autism
>>
File: 1493146290578.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493146290578.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
>>41438890
>looks afraid or disgusted
literally every girl that looked me in the gym, except the receptionist girl, she not autistic and we get along well. before you say she is just doing her job, other receptionist girls are autistic as fuck and won't even say hello or look you in the eyes
>>
>>41440638
>>looks startled and looks away
Her eyes will focus on you, she will look a little shocked for a second and then she will fix her gaze on some object that isn't anywhere near you. That's the usual 'didn't mean to look at you' reaction. I can't describe it any better.

>>blushes and looks away
Are you color blind? Don't you know what blushing is?
Well she probably will look down quickly and will probably check a bit later if you are still looking at her.
>>
>>41440696
she is just doing her job
the others have that job too, but they're just bad at it, or you're so repulsive that you transcend professionalism for all but the most iron-willed of service professionals
>>
>>41439104
fpbp
>>
File: 1483501499784.jpg (89KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1483501499784.jpg
89KB, 1127x685px
>>41440758
>or you're so repulsive that you transcend professionalism for all but the most iron-willed of service professionals
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.