[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point do normies consider you /fit/? DYEL on here is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
At what point do normies consider you /fit/? DYEL on here is considered a big guy in real life what's classed making it /fit/ or normie
>>
>>41434903
Anyone that is lean (10% or less) with an ffmi of above 20 is jacked irl. Basically 6-12 months of muscle growth with good programming + leanness

None of it matters if you're fat
>>
>>41434928
Anything below 10 percent is gonna be hard to maintain outside of prep am I right?
>>
>>41434928
>go on cut
>people at work tell me I look like an AIDS victim
>start bulking
>people comment on how much thicker and healthier I look
Permabulking forever brehs
>>
>>41435137
AIDS victim hahahahahah my sides
>>
>>41435137
Wearing a hoodie 24/7
>>
>>41435245
in bongland that's the norm
>>
1 Plate OHP at 15% of less BF
>>
>>41434903
>At what point do normies consider you /fit/?
At the point where your lean.
Normies don't even know the actual difference between benching 200lbs and 500lbs.
They do know the difference between visible abs and being fat.
They also know that visible veins = steroids.

So 10-12% bodyfat = fitness.
Less than that = roids
More than that = 'that's all fat'
>>
>>41435137
i have the same experience. i look far better at around 18 than i do at 12 apart from abs. the problem is that the moment i start to bulk i get moon face which sucks
>>
>>41434973
define hard
>>
>>41436901
I actually think this a good marker to tell if someone is /fit/ by normie standards

nobody outside of taiwanese kitten milking forums cares about your squat/deadlift numbers nor are the muscles they train as visible as your delts gained from having a 1pl8 ohp for reps

also being able to pick up the average girl and press her overhead is something impressive to most normies

the less than 15% bf is just as important too though cause nobody gives a shit how much you ohp or how big your delts are if you're a fatasfatass 250lb sack of shit

>>41436911
being just lean isn't enough cause you look like a dyel in shirts
>>
>never fallen below 100kg in the last 5 years
>top was 121kg 7 months ago
>get dumped by gf
>one of my old friends started lifting a way back, he's typical 6"4' ecto with little muscle
>he's a bit slow, but was incredibly happy to set me up with proper technique and I was motivated to hit the gym with him
>hatred is my preworkout
>2,5 months later I squat 120kg, bench 80kg, OHP 52,5 kg, DL 120kg (5 RM all)
>didn't realise how fucked up my lats were and the fact I had internal arm rotation, started stretching like mad fuk a week ago, my posture is maybe 20% fixed by now

I'm 98kg right now and I feel like a fucking beast (BF mb 21%?)

protip to all anons who are yet to start making it: if you spent most of your time hunched behind a PC remember to focus on your cuff rotator and lats to first of all fix your virgin posture, because you will eventually fuck it up even more if you bench like a mad monkey without stretching

also work on your ankle and hip mobility to break parallel on squats
>>
>>41436988
>>didn't realise how fucked up my lats were and the fact I had internal arm rotation, started stretching like mad fuk a week ago, my posture is maybe 20% fixed by now

Protip from somebody who used to be just like you:
Work your motherfucking back, like your life depends on it. And I mean, it does.

Your 5RM pendlay row (from the ground to slamming your sternum) should be equal or really fucking close to your 5RM bench.

What's the fastest and hardest way to ensure that? Bench only in supersets with your rowing, rowing first, then benching.

Your bench might drop a bit (mine dropped from 150kg 1RM to 140kg 1RM, when I got from a 90kg 1RM row to a 135kg 1RM row), but 80% of your back problems will be fixed.

And don't forget to brace your abs and lower back like you're deadlifting 6pl8, or you'll pull something and think it's snapcity.
>>
>>41437194

You are absolutely right, I did supersets 1x5 Pendlay into 1x5 BP but I didn't think much of it. I am ashamed to admit that my Pendlay can't even touch my body if I do more than 60 kilograms (although some theorists claim I just don't have the mobility in scapulae), and my bench is 80. I started doing assistance every training (lat rowing on a machine 4x10 and made chin-ups take priority over dips).
>>
>>41436988
I had this when young. Now 100% fixed, perfect posture.
>>
>>41437249
A bit late, but important tip - tie up your bench to the weight you're doing on the rows.
It motivates you as fuck to get heavier.
Also don't worry about being strict. Form is important, but a little body english won't hurt you, while the extra reps will help you grow more than less weight/reps with lower weight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.