[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a body like this? Where can I find good female routines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9228.jpg (694KB, 2685x2060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9228.jpg
694KB, 2685x2060px
How do I get a body like this? Where can I find good female routines because ss and sl are absolute shit
>>
genetics

also LONDON
>>
nice gyno faget
>>
>>41432927
ss and sl is always shit
do PPL instead
>>
eat at a deficit and exercise
>>
>>41432927
lets make creampies babby
i am a filthy slav with smegma under my force skin
>>
Read the sticky.
>>
>>41432927
literally genetics

she doesnt look like she does much /fit/ wise just skinny girl with very well done photo
>>
>>41432962
So my closest thing to that is to just lose more weight and do cardio? Don't have to lift?
>>
>>41432968
you have to have sex with me first
>>
Do some squat and deadlift variations + pullups and get good at them and you'll have a better body than 90% women, it's literally that fucking simple and if you can't put in even the amount of basic dedication and time it takes to do that then you suck.
>>
File: 1492691213539.jpg (21KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1492691213539.jpg
21KB, 500x330px
>>41432993
>>41432968
pretty much also what this anon said

Women forget that most chicks to look good just need to dress well fitting clothes and not be fat. Rest comes down to genetics. Yes you can improve some lacking areas visibly but you wont get 10/10 perfect ass from square flat butt.

Being athletic tho is always superior to sedentary flabby shape tho
>>
>>41432927
>because ss and sl are absolute shit
Why?
>>
>>41433053
because shes a womyn that knows everything better than u
>>
>>41432927
keep upper body work to overhead press, push ups, and chin/pull ups.
at least 3x a week have a leg day. squat first, below parallel. 5x5 is a good way to track progress, so keep some in the tank and work on form.
after you squat, do a deadlift or other glute/ham dominant lift (i recommend glute ham raises, stiff legged deadlifts, and hip thrusts). deadlift for sets of five, everything else 6-12
after those, you can finish with whatever you feel is lacking. lunges can be great for glutes, hamstring curls are great too. i'd avoid leg extensions because i personally feel they're bad for the knees (tho not always), so if you want more quad work try goblet squats, front squats, or leg press.
all isolation and accessory work should be at least 8 reps, as much as 15. avoid stressing your lower back, because a lot of women develop poor posture trying to get illusionary booty gains, and have poor lifting habits as a result.
stretch at least 4x a week, and do cardio on days you dont lift. if you dont want to do long cardio sessions, first add it to upper body day. if you do cardio on leg day, do it after.
aim for a 5lb/week progression on big lifts, then every other week once you start stalling and need to reset by 10-20%. accessories should be done to your abilities that day, don't focus too much on numbers.
>>
>>41432927
source?
>>
>>41433462
That's a lot of work
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.