[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what no progress looks like. He does this. Every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

This is what no progress looks like.

He does this. Every single day.
That's all he's been doing for the past 3 years. I'm not sure why he does it.

He comes to the gym, plugs his phone into the stereo and plays Dookie by Green Day then heads over to the cables and does this for 20 minutes then leaves.
>>
It's a social requirement now a days just like facebook, if you don't go to the gym you're a recluse.
>>
>>41431589
Those poor yeezys
>>
>>41431589
>Bansky tattoo
>>
>>41431675
That's not even the worst one he has.
On his chest he has a fucking Nike tick tattoo, and on his back he has "Blood, Sweat & Tears" written in small letters.
>>
Is he taking a selfie or some shit?
>>
>>41431589
Any other stories about this turd?
>>
>>41431682
>On his chest he has a fucking Nike tick tattoo, and on his back he has "Blood, Sweat & Tears" written in small letters.

buahahaha
share more senpai, I know you have more
>>
>>41431589
>Not doing minimalistic cable routine erryday
>Making it
Pick one
>>
>>41431910
I believe he was taking a video on Snapchat with his friend who is incredibly skinny. Don't have pics of him though.

>>41431922
>>41431950

One time he was posting on the gym managers facebook page asking if he could get some free tubs of preworkout and BCAA's as a "sponsorship" and when the manager said he isn't in shape so he can't be an official gym athlete, he got pissy and started rating the page 1 star and leaving stupid comments tagging his friends.

I saw him trying to deadlift once, he put 1pl8 on the bar and struggled to lift it above shin level so he did 1/16th reps x 5.
>>
>>41431589
What is he doing?
>>
>>41431987
lmao, Is he autistic?
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 680x680px
>>41431987
Fatfuck DYEL with zero motivation eternally BTFO by the gym manager. Son, you just made my day.
>>
>>41431589

Wow what is that. Like, 40% body fat
>>
>>41431987
AHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE MORE
>>
>>41431987
Its really unbelievable to think someone could live in such a delusion and that scares my self, we all have that capacity to lie to our selves even to that level.

If anything people on /fit/ are most notorious
>>
>>41431987
is this jason genova 2
>>
>manbun
>fat
>yeezys
>cables
>>
>>41432038

I used to see it all the time back in my skateboarding days, kids (teens) literally thought they would get sponsored because they were able to do ground burning Pop Shove-its.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.