[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that deter you from joining a gym >has a women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1445886457037.png (10KB, 645x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445886457037.png
10KB, 645x800px
Things that deter you from joining a gym
>has a women's only area
>>
>>41430079
>at least one smith machine
>>
>>41430079

>it has a sign out front that says "Planet Fitness"
>it is involved in anyway with crossfit
>it costs less than $50 a month (too many nignogs)
>>
Women only areas are a fucking godsend, you retard.
>disgusting fat blobs hide in there because they're scared of guys checking them out (yeah, right...)
>they don't hog the squat racks with their bodyweight bullshit
>>
>no squat racks or power cages
>multiple year contract requirements
>constant "sales" and "special offers"
>>
>>41430079
literally nothing except
>doesn't have the equipment i need
>>
>Less then three squat racks
>Can't drop weights

Those are the two big ones, thank god my college gym is solely dominated by squat racks and deadlift platforms
>>
File: 1475521473807.jpg (70KB, 554x921px) Image search: [Google]
1475521473807.jpg
70KB, 554x921px
>>41430079
>has a manlet pit
>>
File: 17 (4).jpg (97KB, 587x477px) Image search: [Google]
17 (4).jpg
97KB, 587x477px
>>41430079
>Having degenerates leaving weights on ground or racks
>people doing a circuit with all the weights
>People constantly taking photos in mirrors
>"Relationship" workouts
>Talking while people are making a line to use a certain machine or rack
Literally got into six confrontations with fuckers leaving wrong dumbells in wrong places. Or leaving a rack full of weights.I keep telling them old people are constantly tripping or unable to find the weights they can handle. They just either apologize and do the same thing the NEXT DAY or just walk off and call me crazy.
>tfw friends with the owner of the gym and had him revoke the people who called me crazy from all LA fitnesses in U.S.A
>tfw I'm a literal gains goblin if I want to be
>>
>>41430079
>two personal trainers that work there always stare at me while im doing my 12k
>one of them is blonde and a bit more feminine, kinda cute
>the other is black haired and way more muscular, pretty handsome

Im scared.
>>
>>41430079
>womens only area
You mean the are with 1 to 5kg dumbbells?
>>
No squat racks

No platform

Rules against chalk

Limited hours
>>
File: 1493248934631.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1493248934631.png
12KB, 243x243px
>>41430079
My gym has a women's only area. It's pretty annoying too since it's not a large property and the women's area is about 1/3 of the total size. And they pay no extra for it.

I'd want to boycott them out of principle but even considering that it's still the best gym option I have so I just pay like the stupid sheep I am.
>>
>>41430079

INTP. Can't stand the presence of other people. INTPoor can't afford home gym as an apartment dweller.

24 hour gym is nearly abandoned at 2am - 4am and this fits my work schedule.

Feels good man!
>>
>>41430079
>cars get stolen from the gym parking lot.
My gym has always had a problem with that so I usually ride my bike.
>>
>>41430079
I understand not using machines but yoyr gonna have a hard time finding a gym that doesnt use them at all
>>
>>41430079
>allows women
>>
>>41432332
Go back2rdt
>>
>>41430079
My gym just turned one of the small studios which had lots of dumbbells and was perfect for abs or smaller stuff, into a women's only area.

Fuck's sake
>>
>>41431312
faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.