[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you convince family/friends that their weight loss program

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: plexus-triplex[1].png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
plexus-triplex[1].png
1MB, 1200x1200px
How do you convince family/friends that their weight loss program is a scam?

Mom got my whole family hooked on this shit that is basically a fucking pyramid scheme. Started out at a certain price but then they needed the next level and then the next and now it's like $110 a month but oh there's this super special formula that's exclusive to members and not for the public yet that's $150 a month! But it doesn't come with everything in the last pack so you gotta get both.

How do I tell family they're suckers and that they can lose weight by just changing their diet and working with me? I don't want to hurt their feelings about all the "progress" they've made but I don't want to let this shit continue either. I feel like after putting so much money into it's really going to hurt her pride if she's faced with that kinda truth bomb.
>>
>>41430028
Are families really that stuborn? My family would believe in everything i say to them
>>
Just say it like that.
>>
you can't. Just be positive an encourage their attempt to make lifestyle changes and give some suggestions
>>
>over $260 a month

That's like two year gym membership. In 6 months, they could have been at the gym for 12 years. Your family is retarded
>>
>>41430028
Just show them this and be politely insistent, don't call them retards (even though they are) or it will make it harder for them to admit they were wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI
>>
>>41430041

Like I said it's hard to do that kind of damage to mom's pride when she's so proud her "weight loss" and been bragging about it all over and gotten other people hooked onto it.

Tried to explain to lightly play with the subject even jokingly said we gotta get her out of this pyramid scam and that I can help her find natural alternatives with real diets and she said "It's not a pyramid scam and it's all natural! And started listing off the natural ingredients for me."

Sucks watching family make stupid mistakes like this. I feel kinda stuck in this position >>41430050 but I hate that this company just gets away with it and my family goes on being a dope.
>>
>>41430098

Thanks, anon. I know it's le CURRENT YEAR man but I think presenting it as a "I ran across this video and I think you should be careful" is a good way of putting it to her. Makes it so that it doesn't feel like I'm talking down to her.
>>
>>41430028
>How do I tell family they're suckers and that they can lose weight by just changing their diet and working with me?
If it were that easy, they would have done it already, anon. Sorry, kiddo.
>>
>>41431254

Yeah I've kinda given up on anyone in my family ever really getting into shape. They're big on fad diets (Joined and quit Weight Watchers a dozen times) and pretty much everyone is overweight in the family except for my cousin and I. Unfortunately starting to see it in my younger siblings too now that they're reaching that adult age and their shitty eating habits are finally overtaking their metabolisms.
>>
hey thanks for bringing this to my attention man I do writeups on a health website about shit normie health memes for an evil affiliate jew

I showed him this, it's up 75% in search frequency over the last 60 days, you just scored me a nice little bonus thanks

Also your family is fucking pleb tier lmao toodles I'm off to write a compelling article as to why the plexus opportunity is really good and everybody should do it, maybe I'll get a traffic volume bonus too fingers crossed kunt
>>
>>41431294
>Yeah I've kinda given up on anyone
Don't do that, anon. That is as worse as what you see them doing to themselves. Don't give up on them.
>>
>>41431422
go back to your containment board please
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.