[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6ft8 >God-like jaw >Spent almost all his time lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13

>6ft8
>God-like jaw
>Spent almost all his time lifting weights or playing music
>Super shy and autistic irl
>Dark/morbid interests
>Depressed
>Owned several cats

Can buff dracula be our king pls? Rip
>>
>>41428411
truly the best
>>
>>41428411
Literally listening to Type O right now. RIP Pete
>>
Two steps forward, three steps back
Without warning, heart attack
He fell asleep in the snow
Never woke up, died alone
>>
cats are faggy. post pics of his playboy fold.

>for science
>>
>>41428475
>feelin fit, buddy?
>>
I think I might be gay lads

This dude was daddy as fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhz0CMZsIwI
>>
File: tumblr_nh8vfru2sq1ssalgro1_500.gif (1017KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh8vfru2sq1ssalgro1_500.gif
1017KB, 500x340px
>>41428411
>worshipping a pussy who actually died
>>
>>41428593

>marilyn manson
>tumblr

Yeah, coma white was a great fuckin album but he was less of a pop star than manson.
>>
>>41428663

I meant mechanical animals. Fuckinhell
>>
File: Pete backyard pool young.jpg (148KB, 644x612px) Image search: [Google]
Pete backyard pool young.jpg
148KB, 644x612px
Forgot to mention
>was fat as a kid
>raised by mother
>>
File: cantstandya.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cantstandya.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>41428663
>coma white was a great fuckin album
>>
>>41428678

yeah I fixed it. I'm a dyslexic drunk. my point still stands
>>
>>41428593
>Worshipping the creepy old coke addict that lived/squatted in the house near the park and would watch the kids from his window
>tumblr filename

Smh
>>
>>41428699
It was a solid album and I don't really want to be the asshole who says this, but Antichrist Superstar is one of the best hard rock albums of all time
>>
File: crymadinejad.jpg (25KB, 242x227px) Image search: [Google]
crymadinejad.jpg
25KB, 242x227px
>>41428705
>implying i created a thread about marilyn manson asking everyone to accept him as "our king pls"
>>
>>41428411
What up with germanic/white people and satanism?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZislCeRb3s
>>
>>41428736

true satanism doesn't worship the devil it's more on the premise that we ourselves are Gods. If you can't empower yourself then you're a fucking faggot.

>doing it right
>>
>>41428708
It has to be said, memeing aside, that the following post-2000 rock albums are absolutely and objectively based
>Holy-wood - Marilyn Manson
>Hybrid Theory - Linkin Park
>Ten Thousand Fists - Disturbed
>Follow the Leader - Korn
>Iowa - Slipknot
>Phobia - Breaking Benjamin
>Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge - MCR (rip)
>American Idiot - Green Day
>OneX - Three Days Grace
>Collide - Skillet
>Sufferer & the Witness - Rise Against
>All Killer No Filler - Sum 41
>City of Evil - Avenged Sevenfold
>Americana - The Offspring
>Infest - Papa Roach
>Diamond Eyes - Deftones
>>
>>41428776
Jesus fucking Christ are you guys 12 LOL
>>
>>41428708

Manson gets too pop rock star. Not heavy enough for my personal tastes
>>
File: Peter in basement.jpg (127KB, 720x638px) Image search: [Google]
Peter in basement.jpg
127KB, 720x638px
>Peter Steele benches 1pl8
Has /fit/ memed me yet again?
>>
>>41428782
>edgy teen rock
>based

i mean at least it's not nigger noise, but come the fuck on
>>
>>41428794

The only thing infantile is your response. That was a legitimate response to what Satanism is because I read about it on some weird tangent I had one night browsing the internet. I don't practice it, just what it is. It's not my fault you're fucking retarded and can't read books or have any pursuit of knowledge. Stay uncultured you pleb.
>>
>>41428795
I agree, I don't actually listen to Manson anymore, other than for nostalgia. I used to be a hardcore Mansonite but nowadays he's just a fat dude who used to be interesting.
>>
File: you are 12 LOL.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
you are 12 LOL.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>41428815
What caused me to literally LOL at you was this part:
>If you can't empower yourself then you're a fucking faggot.
But thanks again for this:
>It's not my fault you're fucking retarded and can't read books or have any pursuit of knowledge. Stay uncultured you pleb.
>>
>>41428834

All good kid, one day when you grow up you'll understand priorities over mountain dew and call of duty
>>
>>41428867
DAMN SON, you're actually fuming aren't you? NICE RESPONSE! Keep at it, little brother.

By the way, it's not "true satanism" what you described, it's just LaVey's pop version of it intended for renegade Christian retards like yourself to actually think it's in any way profound.

>talking priorities while boasting his intellect on 4chan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0C1p5pL01I
MY MOMS SO SICK

SHE MIGHT DIE

THOUGH MY GIRL"S QUITE FIT
SHE WILL DIE
>>
File: really.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>41428486
>I think I might be gay lads
But you post on /fit/? Impossible.
>>
>>41428891
>LaVey's pop version of it intended for renegade Christian retards like yourself

> I read about it on some weird tangent I had one night browsing the internet. I don't practice it, just what it is.

Wow you're dumb. How did you infer I was a Christian when I blatantly told you I was reading about it randomly on the internet and didn't practice it at all?

I see if I keep responding you're just going to continue posting asinine things like this. You really don't have to prove you're an intellectual to people if you have half a brain cell, which I can see you clearly do it.....sorry bro I didn't mean to make you mad :S later
>>
File: crazy scat.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
crazy scat.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>41428946
>projecting this hard
>>
>>41428411
His jaw wasn't big, but long and defined.
>>
>>41428411
He's the reason I lift. I play in a band too and I hate indie rock slobs.
>>
>>41428782
>no necrophagist

1-800-comeoneson
>>
File: wlad.jpg (82KB, 568x355px) Image search: [Google]
wlad.jpg
82KB, 568x355px
Reminder that this queer wouldn't last 1 round in the ring with Dr. Steelhammer.
>>
>he actually shitposted on a bodybuilding site

lmao

https://www.bodybuilding.net/search.php?searchid=702109
>>
>>41432264
Holy shit, this is a goldmine, my gf and I love TON i gotta fuckin send this prime shitposting lmao thank you anon
>>
>>41428411
>looks lie DYEL
>plays shit
of course he our guy
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.