[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet here. Trying to break the cycle but I'm an extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0820.png (216KB, 1389x1732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.png
216KB, 1389x1732px
Manlet here. Trying to break the cycle but I'm an extremely hardgainer on top of usually not having much of an appetite. I've read that for someone my size I should be trying for atleast 3k calories a day.

I'm about to go shopping and need tips for meals that average to about 1k each. I'm getting the obvious essentials like eggs, salmon, peanut butter, tuna, mayo, whole milk, almonds, etc but need specific meal plans. Also which whey protein supplement is the best to put on pounds?
>>
bumperino you described me perfectly buddy in the same situation.
>>
Just start counting calories.
>>
>>41426966
Try consuming 8 pints of milk a day
>>
>>41427378
here's the thing I'm lactose intolerant. Could do it but I'm in physical pain.
>>
>>41426966
Mmmh I wonder if there is a sticky somewhere
>>
>>41426966
peanut butter for easy calories
>>
>>41427346
This made all the difference for me. Eating 2600 calories a day, sitting at around 162 at 5'8". I've had to eat 1200 calories right before bed on several occasions to make sure I got enough. Weigh out food with a scale if you have to. It's worth it
>>
>>41426966
Just keep stuffing yourself, only way to grow is more food.
>>
>>41427400
You can buy lactose free milk if you feel the need, otherwise just try for larger portions and snack on nuts/PB in between meals. Nuts are extremely calorie dense and generally pretty easy to eat a lot of if you're just grazing throughout the day, plus they're a great way to get healthy fats in your diet. Oats are also great to add to shakes or to have for breakfast.

As for meal plans, center each meal around protein sources and add vegetables and some starch, e.g.
>breakfast:
>eggs, ham/bacon, toast w/PB, fruit
>lunch:
>tuna salad sandwich, baked sweet potato
>dinner:
>baked salmon, rice, green beans
>snack on PB+Js, protein shakes, and nuts in between meals
>add butter/olive oil to meals as necessary to meet calorie goals
I used to call myself a hardgainer until I really started counting my calories and realized i was eating about half of what I needed to be eating to gain weight. Just be diligent about it and get creative with your meals. Don't forget that spices can make all the difference in how appetizing it is to eat 3000 cal/day.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>41426966
3k for a manlet will probably make you fat unless you are already pretty active.
>>
just Eat whatever. Junk food is a great bulking food.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.