[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just went on a date with a 5'10 blonde stunner. it went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I just went on a date with a 5'10 blonde stunner. it went fuckin great. She wants to see me again tomorrow.

We walked to my car in the rain and she held my bicep while I held the umbrella over us. I didn't kiss her though because I'm a fucking autistic pussy. I think I'm making it guys. She said she wants to kiss in the rain tomorrow

I think I'm making it. I did a push day today, hit a new pr on squats (345x3) and got a deeeeeece chest pump as well.

Good feels thread
>>
>>
Op do you cut and bulk with -/+ 500 cal like in the sticky? Or slowly recomp?
>>
Where is the part where you are insecure about your height
>>
>>41421743
>tfw it doesn't rain
>>
>>41421743
I didn't kiss my wife on the first date either. Second date, kiss. Third date, destroy.
>>
>>41421743
>she held my bicep
>i didnt kiss her

Lol wow
>>
>>41422458
You're ironically the autistic one here.
>>
>>41422465
If you go on a date with a girl and she starts physically touching you (other than at the conclusion of the date), a kiss is certainly appropriate.
>>
Offtopic but are you supposed to say something before cumming? i've never thought about it before.
>>
>>41422566
If your dick is in her mouth, yes, to give her options

If you're having vaginal to intercourse and you plan to pull out and spray a load on her tits/face, yes

If your dick is in a condom, no
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.