[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >jog frequently >hate having stuff in my pockets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1493950647089.jpg (210KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493950647089.jpg
210KB, 1024x1024px
>be me
>jog frequently
>hate having stuff in my pockets when im jogging (no way around having various keys & stuff with me)
>i figure I can put it in a backpack
>well then I might as well make the backpack heavy & jog with some 10-50 pounds on my back

should I? whats the advantage of doing this? whats the disadvantage?
>>
>>41420803
tie your keys to the strings in your shorts or wear a lanyard.
>>
File: 1477979352879.png (630KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
1477979352879.png
630KB, 720x778px
>>41420803
Advantage
>kek

Disadvantage(s)
>fucked up knees
>harder to run with giant weight on your back
>if you slip, RIP
>look like autismo thief running with his loot
>>
>>41420803
Flipbelt or similar running pouch. Are you so retarded you can't Google?
>>
>>41420820
well I also have a cellphone with me & my damn car keys & my wallet & some other shit. i guess ill just wear a light, tiny-ass backpack, because ive read about it now, and >>41420830 is right. sounds like it pretty much just fucks up your back, and that military dudes get the body of 65 year old men when they are 40 due to it
>>
>>41420849
classic /fit/. always the most pleasant subforum

/pol/ gets a bad rep, but /fit/ is the real devil
>>
>>41420850
Why not just leave some of that stuff in your car? If you wear some tight shorts, you can probably get away with phone, keys and wallet, maybe. Bring back the phanny back, bro. Go neon colored if you can
>>
>>41420866
okay, since we're being oddly specific about this: I can leave everything except my cell phone (need it for tunes) & my car keys. i always have those two things with me, and its always very distracting. i sometimes just have them in my hand the entire team, and having an entire goddamn backpack for those two things feels excessive, i guess. im not gonna buy a phanny back, and im not gonna jog in tight shorts, not ever. ill probably just have a backpack with those two items in it + maybe some water i guess
>>
>>41420893
Maybe buy a little mp3 player. I've seen some on amazon that are tiny and cheap. That could probably take out your phone. As for your keys... Maybe you could get a lanyard and tuck it into your shirt. It'll bounce around, but at least it's not in your pockets.
>>
>>41420909
yeah honestly dude, i should just get a tiny-ass mp3-player. ive seen some that can like attach to your wrists n shit

seems like a simpler solution than jogging with 40 pounds of fucking rocks on my back

cheers
>>
>>41420803
use a bumbag ya poof
>>
>>41420893
get a runners belt you ponce
>>
Arm band for phone. You only need one key or just the remote fob for your car. Don't bother with the whole set of keys.
>>
I wear a fanny pack. They're not just for tourists you know.
>>
>>41420803
Honestly I think you'll run into the same problem.
>cant run with anything in your pockets
I'm assuming this is due to that shit flopping around and being annoying as fuck

Same thing happens with a backpack, That shit is always on like a half second delay to what you're doing and it's equally annoying.

Get like an armband for your phone, then get rid of all keys except car/house (depending on whether you leave from home or drive somewhere first), keep the one key in your hand.

Only way to get rid of shit bouncing around
>>
>>41421396
retired pro wrestlers wear fanny packs and sweats in florida like on the fucking reg.
>>
>>41420803
get a jogging belt you dingus
>>
>>41421431
Also there are armbands that have compartments for keys and the like. If not you can tie your key securely to your shoe laces and that works as well.
>>
>>41421315
this
vests ARE ALOS NICE
>>
>>41420803
get a hydration pack

can put your random shit in it

AND

you'll be staying hydrated

>two birds one stone
>>
File: 51BFR-KPMPL._SY355_.jpg (18KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
51BFR-KPMPL._SY355_.jpg
18KB, 355x355px
>>41421714
forgot to attach image
>>
>>41420850

Put them in your car. Tie your car keys to the string on your shorts.

And to answer your next questions. Get another keyring and attach your car keys to it. Connect them with a screw karabiner if you don't like twisting the things off.

If you wanna buy a hydration pack buy a hydration pack. It's just more shit in your life you don't need.

Don't put weights in a backpack. Just run faster, unless you want to fuck up your spinal disks and joints and carry an extra fucking 40lb everywhere with you.

If you want a new backpack, get a new backpack.

What sort of a fucking question is this anyway.

I have too much shit to carry when I run. Should I get a backpack and 50lb of sand bags and lug that around with me everywhere. I can keep the shit in the my car so it's not as if I have to lug an army pack into the office with me everyday just to tell everyone I'm doing weighted running on my lunch break doing laps around the callcentre hoping it will make jenny notice me. I mean her boyfriend's special forces and is always away, I'd never leave QT3.14 jenny alone, creepy guys would always be trying to steal her. Anyway thanks /fit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.