[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of being fit if you still act like an antisocial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: o8bj9rbwfa9y.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
o8bj9rbwfa9y.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
What is the point of being fit if you still act like an antisocial malcontent or a fedora tipping manchild, like 98% of this board?
>>
When I enjoy my race war fantasy in my mind, I feel more like I can win it.
>>
to hide your powerlevel in public
>>
>>41419438
people fear you as an unstable dangerous threat that can actually cause damage instead of holding you in contempt and bullying you
>>
>>41419438
its all i have
>>
I now feel more justified in looking down on people
>>
File: jbp meme.png (162KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
jbp meme.png
162KB, 271x274px
>>41419438

thats why im also trying to sort myself out, lifting is just a piece of a puzzle
>>
>>41419438
Its always better to be strong
>>
You're more confident, even if your life sucks you're not as depressed as you could've been.
>>
My psychologist says lifting is good for me.
>>
>>41419438
What do you mean I can larp as normie effectively
>>
You can trick a girl into having sex with you before they realize you're actually an autist
>>
>>41419438
because you keep curling the squatrack you fucking faggot
>>
>>41419438
As stupid as it sounds some of us really do just pretend to be retarded on here. I personally enjoy the validation I get from women that I didn't get before. Also like a lot of people it's part of who I want to be when I "grow up".
>>
I don't agree with your line of thinking I believe it's toxic, in fact it is toxic.

Anyway, it's always better to a jacked and strong loser than a frail or fat loser.
>>
>>41419928
This.

Autists must work with the cards dealt to them and use the power of illusion to get what they want put of Normiespace. Once the spell has broken, move onto the next target.
>>
>>41419596
this
>>
>>41419438
>Not using your /fit/ to be smug and superior to normies
Not going to make it
>>
File: 1463404900822.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1463404900822.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>41419469
patrician reason

I do it cause it is fun and it makes it easier to
think that I am attractive to females and that
they "mire" although deep down I know they
dont
living a fantasy is beautiful desu
>>
I used to be an autist.
Now I'm a strong autist.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.