[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow anons who made it. How do you stay faithful to your loving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1492991921551.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492991921551.png
280KB, 646x595px
Fellow anons who made it. How do you stay faithful to your loving hot gf, when almost all the 8/10 and 9/10 with booties from far beyond this world are mirin on the street?

Today
>was waiting for an elevator with really hot (could be around 22 yo) chick
>been waiting for about good 5 minutes, wtf is wrong with it?
>trying to avoid talking to her, because I will surely ask her for a number
>can feel her watching
>she spoke to me
>little chit chat
>elevator came, talking in elevator
>we talked and laughed a little, she winked at me
>asked her for her number
>she blushed, took out a pen and wrote it on my forearm
>mfw
>considering smashing the stop button and raping her inside an elevator
>elevator finally opens up, we say hi at the same time, I walk out first, because I am standing next to the door
>turn around and look at her, she is standing beside elevator and is looking at my ass and calves for good 4 seconds before catching my eyes, then she smiles wildly and heads to other direction

How do I stay faithful? I found a really good wife material
>>
>>41417457
you don't. it is in your nature to fuck as many females as you can. it is in the females nature to be loyal.
>>
>>41417457
Control yourself or cheat

You can think of your gf crying and in pain for you, that might work out
>>
>>41417475
>it is in the females nature to be loyal.
>>
>>41417457
anon, sooner or later the shit things you do will bight you on your ass, cheating is not justifiable.
>>
>>41417457
you can see whats cooking anywhere but goddamnit son you better come home for dinner

there is more to life than 30 minutes of hot sex with a random
>>
>>41417531
it is. females should serve males. if a female isn't loyal she isn't worth shit, and you reject her the right of children, her only use in life.
>>
>>41417564
"should" is more like it, its not in their "nature" to be loyal.
>>
>>41417475
>>41417477
>>41417545
>>41417557
Thanks bros. I just never had this kind of attention before being fit. Never cheated on any girl before. I guess I need to think with my head rather than dick.
>>
>>41417578
in a healthy society it is. in a society where men cucked themselves by allowing females to vote, this is perfectly natural as the female assumes male gender roles.
>>
>>41417596
post pics of your bod, i wanna see what was so worthy of being mired.
>>
>>41417605
eh, i dont wanna move this thread into another direction, and i understand what you're saying, but i don't think its their nature, id say its their nature to be what men shape them to be, which can be a multitude of things.
>>
>>41417596
its an amazing feeling to have sex with randoms... for a little while. maybe im just more emotional than most guys but after a few girlsit really feels bad man. there is no connection after you are done. it feels.. kinda dirty
>>
File: you.jpg (56KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
56KB, 466x700px
>>41417605
>
>>
>>41417457
None of this actually happened.
>>
>>41417457
don't do it man. Its up to men to reshape our crippled society. Women aren't going to stop being worthless sluts until men start really making it not ok to sloot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.