[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you lose a bunch of weight or get /fit/ and get attention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9117.jpg (436KB, 1536x1442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9117.jpg
436KB, 1536x1442px
>when you lose a bunch of weight or get /fit/ and get attention from girls but reject them because you're so jaded and bitter from being rejected by girls of the same attractiveness that had nothing to do with you just a year ago

Why should I settle for girls below me when they wouldn't offer me the same courtesy? I have a great job and am getting more aesthetic by the day so what can normie 6-7/10 girls that aren't financially stable offer me ?

Who knows this feel? I'm not a chad so I don't get attention from 8-10 girls automatically but if looks are all you offer then you better not be uglier than me.
>>
>rejecting pussy

Lol fag
>>
>>41417248
t. basic bitch enabler
>>
>>41417248
People like you are the reason so many women are picky bitches with no discernablr character qualities at all

If all they need to do is exist and not be fat to fulfil their end of the biological bargain we're all doomed
>>
>>41417227
Yes OP you're correct

The world WILL try to force you to settle down with someone you don't find attractive. Don't. If you're a virgin, by all means fuck anyone. Hookers are the easiest and, quite frankly, the cheapest in both time and actual money. Never settle down with someone you don't 100% like just because they give you sex when nobody else does. That's how you get stuck with 3 kids, a mortgage, and an inevitable divorce, as well as a shitty job that sucks away your mental and physical gains.
>>
>>41417259
>not knowing that you can fuck them without committing
Nothing personnel, kid.
>>
>>41417227
> get rejected by hotties cause nottie
> become hotty to get hotties
> reject hotties cause fuck them for rejecting you in the first place

your life is a paradox and you will never find love
>>
>>41417227
This isn't a role-playing website faggot. We all know you aren't rejecting any girls.
>>
>>41417430
degenerate
>>
>>41417444
I'm in same situation as OP and it's not like some act of revenge, it's just an acquired negative view of women as a whole
>>
>>41417248
Real Chads reject pussy all the time.
>>
>>41417227
>>41417453
this

stop flexing you fucking spaz, we know you dont look good or have rejected any girls
>>
>>41417227
OP you are right when you reject something that does not feel good enough for you. Never lower your self and settle for something that is not really you. You are on good path.

>>41417422
This. There are real women there who would love you. You just need to find one, or one needs to find you. Better without anything than with one bad one. Best with one good one. Good ones are there, and there for you, keep an open door for that. And keep improving yourself for yourself, good winds with the path of aesthetics.
>>
>>41417227

Don't worry about it, you're just bitter and been living with a chip on your shoulder. It's a high for you now that your lifestyle has been vindicated, you'll stop rejecting them in time when you normalize and get used to the new you.
>>
>>41417497
pro tip: be friends with the girl before you fuck her. Relationships fail so often these days cause people jump into shit and the days of sacrificing for the family are dead and gone.

> be friends with girl
> get to know their non-dating side
> decide if they're worth it
> pursue them

it's easy to break up with someone when you have only dated them there's nothing holding you two in each other's lives other than romance. get to know them outside the romance and you strengthen the bond.
>>
>>41417227
You should really study marcus aurelius. Like for real, doit. It will be very illuminating for you i guarantee it.
>>
>>41417430
Still buffs their egos dumbass
>>
>>41417497
This

You realize most women are lazy cunts that want shit on a platter
>>
>>41417259
fatty fantasizing about the future

Post your CBT if i'm wrong, faggot
>>
>>41417227
Bud your pipe is only going to work for so long, heres what do, snag up all the poon you can until u find one that you deem suitible for a relationship
>>
File: 1346102793125.jpg (22KB, 279x407px) Image search: [Google]
1346102793125.jpg
22KB, 279x407px
>Lose weight and get buff until women start recognizing I exist
>By now be so jaded and distrustful of women after decades of observing their actions and character
>Now when a 6+ hits on me I immediately find her shallow, immature and untrustworthy
Should I just date dorky and/or chubby chicks instead?
>>
>>41417702
who gives a fuck about them? just pump and dump
>>
>>41417227
>tfw i have made a habit out of flirting with women who are married or have a bf
>more are fine with cheating than you'd think
>collect screencaps
>decide whether or not i want to fuck her beforehand
>send snapshots to her bf/husband
i've caused a handful of divorces, and the guys always thanked me. they're usually super pissed or don't believe me, but a lot of the women claimed abuse as a defense in divorce proceedings. too bad i screencapped them saying shit like "he treats me fine, i'm just bored" or whatever and they realize they're dead to rights and totally fucked.
>>
>>41418150

>/r/mgtow
>>
>>41418150
Bullshit. How do you get the bf/husband's number?
>>
>>41418180
i don't need to. social media is a thing, breh. most people don't bother hiding their shit so if they don't know you have a fb you can snoop pretty easily
>>41418176
mgtow are generally pathetic failures who are angry at women in general. i just have a really negative perception of people who cheat, so i feel no remorse for exposing them.
>>
>>41417604
solid advice desu
>>
>>41417227
Just fuck traps and twinks like I do
>>
>>41417248
This man will never make it
>>
File: pence shaking head.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
pence shaking head.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>41417248
>>
>>41418372
im not gonna lie, traps give the best head,m and enthusiastically so!
>>
>>41418204
Okay fag post a couple of screencaps.
>>
>>41417702
just humiliate them when you fuck, bretty fun
>>
>>41417227
>be a 4/10 hitting on 7/10 girls
>get rejected
>lift and eat healthy to become 7/10
>7/10 chicks are now interested in me
>wtf fuck these chicks for not wanting me when I was 4/7

I will never understand this attitude.
>>
The 8-10s wouldn't fuck you when you were a cave troll, either. Why give them the pleasure now?
>>
Take the squat plug out, OP. No one cares about something so trivial; you'll find that only frequent posters on a Taiwanese h20 sports board converse about this :)
>>
Just accept women are always acting in their own self interest at all times. So do men.

Youre not special.

You are a meat sack that thinks he's a special meat sack and you are projecting the surfacing realization that you are just a meatsack onto other meatsacks because they act in their own self interest.
>>
>>41417227
I've been feeling this feel for the first time recently. I've always done good with the ladies but after getting /fit/ I find it difficult to find a girl that I actually like and have thus become pretty jaded.

>tfw now you have the looks to attract 9/10s but they shit test so hard you just can't be bothered and keep lifting out of spite
>>
>>41417227
>be neet
>get fit
>find love
>love doesn't want me anymore
>get even more fit to forget her
>end up fucking sluts
>feel nothing for them
I don't know what to do now. Even if my love wanted me back it would be different now because I have changed so much. I just can't escape the heartache for some reason.
pls help
>>
File: T_T.gif (230KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
T_T.gif
230KB, 500x281px
>>41417227
>tfw you get /fit/ but just look more intimidating so girls still don't talk to you
>>
>>41417604
>> be friends with girl

dont do this.
its trojans horse.

first youre hanging out, then shes riding your dick, next shes staying at your place and moving shit around.

all the while you had no intention of dating her and wan6ted to be friends, yet it will be your fault shes all hurt and feels like shes not good enough..
>>
>>41417759
this is false, your dick works better if you restrain it and use its power
>>
>>41419392
Indeed it does, i was talking about when you get old
>>
>>41418524
its not real attraction.
gettin fit is for your self esteem
when hot bitches flock theyre just trying to collect you for later.
>>
>>41418672
iktfb
>>
>>41418748
occult literature
>>
>>41417610
Reading Meditations right now. New perspectives on a couple things already. Worth looking into for sure
>>
>>41417227
I've personally reached the realization that individualistic superficility is the root of modern women's philosophy and can only harm men.

girls just wanna have fun..but at your expense.

>tfw no gf
>get gf
>tfwgf
>break up
>tfw don't wan't another gf or spend time and money on a woman again.

tfw roasties excuse is you just havent found "the right one"

meaning go forth like every other dickhead waiting in line for used up pussy on tindersluts and risk stds and rape accusation seeking out this mystical girl so I can give her a 50//50 chance of taking everything I own after she gets fat and takes my kids after many miserable years of sexless fidelity
>>
>>41419516
revere the gods, I know agnostic athiesm is popular, but it's a lie.

become spiritually /fit/
>>
>>41419065
what anime is this from
asking for a friend
>>
>>41419547

Same guy here. I'm combining the philosophy things with bible things. I'm a christian, personally.

Agree / 10
>>
>>41417604
But anon, I want to know their nipple colour, breast shape aesthetics, and if they have an innie or roast beef before investing my time into them.
>>
>>41418748
>feel nothing for them

Youre not a high estrogen beta anymore.
>>
>>41419367
underrated
>>
>>41419565
Little Witch Academia
>>
>>41417227
Accept your role, pussy
>>
>>41417269
you're on 4chan, shouldn't you be complaining all girls are sluts?
>>
>>41417444
Joke's on you, I'm gay
>>
>>41417227
This

It's worse when you used to be so fat you just assume that no female wants to touch your penis. Then after weeks of thinking her flirting with you is just how she talks to all guys. By then it's to late and you're deep in the friend-zone
>>
I'd rather date a 5 with a good personality than a 8 with a shitty one.

I can't image what it would be like to date someone with silimar interests. Pretending to be someone I wasn't felt worse than being alone.
>>
Basically on the same page as you are.
>>
>>41417990
Do it if only to fuck with all the women who will see you together and go green with envy
>>
>>41419574
valid points. I personally would never date a slut-outty.
>>
Honestly, it reads like you've suffered some psychological trauma from rejection in the past.

This isn't anything to be ashamed about, it happens quite frequently to everyone.

However, attempting to intellectualise this IS a problem. You need to interrupt this logic circle sooner rather than later, or else you're going to move through your life getting attention from females but never capitalising and experiencing a relationship. This is an active process and will require you to put in an actual effort to interrupt this logic.

Or else you're going to get later into life and want to settle down with a good quality woman, only to realise you don't know how. The strategies you should have mastered a decade ago will be absent, and therefore you will be incompatible with any woman.
>>
>>41420442
>However, attempting to intellectualise this IS a problem. You need to interrupt this logic circle sooner rather than later, or else you're going to move through your life getting attention from females but never capitalising and experiencing a relationship. This is an active process and will require you to put in an actual effort to interrupt this logic.

how though? cbt?
>>
>>41417610
but OP's picture is a statue of Caracalla, not Marcus Aurelius
>>
>>41420493

If you want to pay for a clinical psychologist to walk you through CBT strategies then absolutely.

However, I think if you're a relatively intelligent dude you can probably walk yourself through this logic pretty well. It'll just take some introspection, and I mean serious introspection.

Immersion would be the best fix, you say there are these girls that seem interested .. so immerse yourself in their experience. Totally surrender to it, don't have any sort of gameplan or presupposition on women, no redpill shit, just approach it as an experiment.

Hello fellow Homosapien of the opposite gender, what are you about?

What's the worst thing that could happen? You fuck up and meet the person you wanna spend your life with? You're happier, feel more complete? You live your life with them, have children with them, and ultimately die satisfied?

Jeez that sounds horrible.
>>
>>41420442
>your brain is the problem

typical response to the men who've witnessed female nature and dont like what they see.
>>
>>41420584

Reductive analysis of a simple truth; it's not your brain it's what you're doing with it.

Don't get me wrong, I love self-loathing & stoicism, or rather the new form of stoicism that /fit/ perpetuates aka to retreat at the first sign of turbulence/difficulty and then declare youself as above the simple truths of life, immune to emotions, a being of pure logic and control.

Secretly of course, you're crumbling on the inside, you're wounded and if somebody were to corner your bullshit intellectualization and rationality of "women; relationships; life" your first reaction would be anger.

Kind of like how a hurt dog will cower in the corner and snap at anybody happening upon them. Totally a pathetic site, and I mean truly pathetic, but regardless this dog will still snap and try appear imposing or threatening despite it's cowardly demeanour.

Classic.

At the end of the day, chief, it's your life. But do yourself a favour and remember at the end of the day help isn't coming, you gotta save yourself.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.