[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yesterday at the gym >a guy near me explains deadlift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1489218596753.jpg (130KB, 1500x896px) Image search: [Google]
1489218596753.jpg
130KB, 1500x896px
>yesterday at the gym
>a guy near me explains deadlift to his gf
>he's an obvious newfag himself
>omits two very important points
>she performs DL with terrible form
>he doesn't notice
>my autism is triggerd
>I almost want to tell them how it's done right
>only my misogyny stops me from doing this
>stupid slut deserves to break her spine

But let's pretend it was a man. In case a dude "explained" deadlift to his bro incompletely, would you get involved and tell them how it works correctly? Is there some kind of gym etiquette to do this? Or is it impolite to interfere with other people's possibly dangerous workout?
>>
>>41414890
>But let's pretend it was a man.

Then you fix his shit.

If it's a woman it looks like you're trying to pick her up.

If anything you should approach the guy after and tell him what he did wrong, but not in front of his chick.
>>
even though i have better form than most of the people at my gym, i still look DYEL as fuck. i doubt anyone would accept unsolicited advice from me.
>>
>>41414890
>Is there some kind of gym etiquette to do this?

Yeah, never correct anyone's form unless they approach you.
>>
You are supposed to keep to yourself at the gym, and when you get home passive aggressively post on a Chinese cartoon forum.
>>
>>41414890
>be me
>be one of the two people in the whole gym that deadlift
>mfw
>>
>>41414890
Just smile and gently tell them they're going to hurt themselves if they keep it up. And then if they ask what's wrong tell them what's wrong. If they act offended, just walk away and stop thinking about them.
>>
I'd never say anything to anyone about bad form unless they asked me for advice especially for deadlifting because there are so many ways to do them and everyone thinks the know which on is best.
>>
>>41414958
Please tell me you've never actually done this
>>
>>41414910
You should give advice in moderation though, don't give it to experienced people (they have their own opinion, fuck off) and don't give it more than once to someone who doesn't seem to like it or follow it. Its okay to let noobs make some mistakes as long as theyre reasonably safe, dont be a cunt who keeps saying shit like your feet are angled bad all the time.
>>
>>41414984
Bro stop you're going to hurt yourself!
>>
>>41414984
Aye whitboi, you gon' snap yo shit. Stobbit. Send over your gf niggy
>>
Good question.

Personally I never tell people because theres really no excuse for not knowing because of the internet. I wonder about their backs in the future and how theyll go home with real pain and attribute it to DOMS and then think thats the right way to go

Also its just a cunt thing to do to tell people how to train UNLESS youre much bigger/older than them. Strangers commented on my form when I was starting and I listened to everything they had to say. Its a big help.
>>
Some weeks ago three guys came into the gym for the first time, they were obviously not experienced in any way and they did bench press.

They used a grip where their hands where BEYOND the little blank marks on the bar, elbows 90° to their torso. They put too much weight too.

I was standing next to them resting from OHP and one of the guys made like a painful grimace holding his shoulder, so I asked him if it hurts.

He said yes, so I asked him if he wanted some advice to stop the pain?
I then explained to them what they were doing wrong and they were quite thankful, we don't talk but we always acknowledge eachother when we meet.
>>
>>41414958
>stop thinking about them
spoken like a guy who still cries in the shower about every negative interaction he's ever experienced
>>
>>41415163
Hahahahhaha holy shit you figured him out
>>
>>41414890
>only my misogyny stops me from doing this
>stupid slut deserves to break her spine

why are all incels like this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.