[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fit/ only hate fat people because you're all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: img_20130320_154520_639.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
img_20130320_154520_639.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Does /fit/ only hate fat people because you're all fat or were once fat?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaK5nUZAU2g
>>
>>41414588
Personally, I don't read fph for the fat hate so much as I do for the people hate. The stories are rarely ever
>this fat fuck existed
They're more like
>this fat person was absurdly gluttonous to the point of being a burden and/or acted like a spoiled child
In some of the fat people stories the weight is irrelevant; the subject of the story would be just as bad if skinny. By reading about the worst humanity has to offer, I feel motivated to be the best I can be. Not only by not being fat, but by just being better in general.
>>
>>41414588
To be honest the more i take control of my own life, my career, my education, my health and fitness, my social life, the more i have contempt and resentment for those who refuse to take control and then sit there whining and complaining and blaming others.

They make me mad and angry, but i know deep down they make me angry because i know they can be better people than they are but they refuse to make a change.
>>
I was once fat and defating made it clear to me that it's not really that fucking hard to take care of yourself.

People cut huge portions of their own life away and hugely reduce their own quality of life soley because they are lazy, stupid, or nihilistic. The only way to be fat is one of those, all of which are worth avoiding a person for. Fat people are pretty much universally flawed people.
>>
>>41414588
How'd you get this picture OP? I worked at this place for awhile.
>>
>>41414588
I hate fat people because I'm 5'11, 135lbs perma skele. I've always just stopped eating when full rather than eating to excess for no reason.

Also I get called grossly skinny (agree) but there is also a 'fat is beautiful' movement.

Also while we both maybe at unhealthy weight, theirs is due to gluttony.
>>
File: 340867530935.png (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
340867530935.png
133KB, 1280x720px
>>41414588
I'm currently fat and trying not to be. Getting fat was out of my control because of a reaction I had to a steroid asthma medication when I was younger, but staying fat was because I made poor choices. Whenever I see other fat people all I see is the same laziness and excuses that I rolled with for years.
>>
>>41414588
>am not fat
>never been fat in my life.
Hate them for no reason. just easy to hate them
>>
>>41414588
I've never been fat, I find gaining weight to be challenging. I'm getting my weight up, but it's very slow (we're all gonna make it). Fps threads are often quite funny; I don't hate fat people inherently. Sometimes they motivate me to work harder. God luck on your journey op. Lurk more.
>>
>>41414588
never hated fat people. I am cool with fat people as long as they don't piss me off with something, then I pretend like they don't exist and it doesn't bother me the slightest
>>
>>41414588
"brap"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.