[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 6'1 >tfw 268 lbs >tfw fat I don't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 74269470.jpg (39KB, 421x612px) Image search: [Google]
74269470.jpg
39KB, 421x612px
>tfw 6'1
>tfw 268 lbs
>tfw fat

I don't even want to get /fit/ or have "gains" or be strong or any of that fucking nigger shit I just want to be skinny enough to have a 90s heroin addict aesthetic, not the anorexic heroin addict but like, the heroin addict who still eats like at least once a day And has some meat on his bone.

I have the fucking facial structure and demeanor.

Pic related young Bob Dylan is my aspiring aesthetic. I'm aspiring to that.

Again I don't care about my strength or having gains or any of that shit I just care about aesthetics.

>tfw lazy piece of shit who will never achieve maximum aesthetic.

What is your guy's "aesthetic"? "Or aspiring aesthetic"?
>>
>>41412860
>>>/FA/
>>
you might as well just kill yourself
>>
>>41412860
Just stop eating you dumb Jew.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 304x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39KB, 304x200px
>>41412940

I'm not Jewish, but okay thank you I will try doing that and inform you of my progress.
>>
>>41413266
well you may not be Jewish, but if you straight up stop eating you're gonna go Auschwitz mode

eat less, and eat smarter is the correct answer
>>
>>41412860

How the hell do you weigh so much? I'm 6 ft and I'm like 152 lbs.
>>
>>41413438

I eat a lot of foods that I enjoy, and most foods I enjoy aren't very healthy. My proportions are kind weird as I have a very large chest and broad shoulders, I wash basically born to be a lineman. I never got into sports though.
>>
>>41413332

I've read up on water fasting and I think I might try that. Start slow, fast for like 12 hours every other day, and work my way up to 16 then to 20 up till 72 which is suppose to be the cut off point for a lot of people.
>>
>>41413488

My reccomendation is to start with a diet change. 2000 calories no more. A big help is a vegetarian diet, or switch to lower fat cooking oils, and cut butter out altogether, you will drop weight really fast.
>>
Just start keeping track of your calories, it's not that hard.
>>
>>41412860
>I wanna look like a heroin addict who eats maybe once a day
>How do I do it guys?? D;;;

Jesus fucking Christ OP, seriously? If you want to look like someone who is addicted to heroin and eats maybe once a day have you tried becoming addicted to heroin and eating maybe once a day?

Such a fucking poser. Stop trying to force some 'aesthetic' or identity and be yourself. Or better yet, eat healthily and lift weights so you can be a better looking version of yourself.

Fuck me..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.