[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have coworkers always make remarks about your lunch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 23

File: IMAG0389.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px)
IMAG0389.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
Anyone have coworkers always make remarks about your lunch?

For example everyone is feasting on pizza because someone is retiring and I decide to stick to my chicken breast, broccoli and brown rice. The entire room acts genuinely concerned and I feel like they are sitting me down for an intervention. It happens constantly.
>>
>>41412508
People constantly give me shit about eating the exact same thing every day.
>THAT ISN'T SUSTAINABLE!
>THAT ISN'T LIVING!
>THAT CAN'T BE HEALTHY!
Fuck right off.
>>
No. But everyone at my work minds their own damn business
>>
>not getting social gainz

what's the point of physical gainz without those?

>'yeah sure i'll grab a slice, thanks'
>hearty chuckle
>'you old timers should retire more often if you ask me'
>mouth stuffed with pizza
>'have a drink on me, let's move this party to the bar after work'
>>
>>41412564
Glad I'm not the only one. But if you were to say something to someone about them eating to much crap... Instantly your an asshole
>>
>>41412508
Your coworkers are gains goblins
>>
A slice of pizza won't ruin your nutrition; do not be an autistic fuck. Just adjust your meal plans accordingly.
>>
A bit of pizza once in a blue moon won't fucking kill your gains.
>>
>>41412508
You should probably kill yourself you autistic cunt, there is no way you're shredded or strong enough to justify eating that meme crap.
>>
>>41412508
I eat too much crap, but if I'd see you I wouldn't mind.
If it works for you, why care ?

You could be nice and bring some more for the rest of us though.
>>
>>41412508
A little bit of pizza won't kill you mate that said if I didn't want any you didn't want any. If I were your co worker I wouldn't give a shit either way, their obviously boring cunts.
>>
why is it always the smallest guys that do this obsessive autist shit meanwhile chad or whatever bigger dude do what they want and don't obsess over macros or refuse pizza once a month
>>
>>41412508

They're normies with crab bucket mentality. Zero reason to give any creedence to what they say. Take pride in having more willpower than them.
>>
>>41412783
because Chad actually lifts, unlike this cardio rabbit
>>
>>41412736
Shoo shoo
>>
You are an autist m8, count your calories, 1 slice of pizza won't destroy your gains, just fit it into your macros and continue eating clean for the rest of the day if you want and stay within your calorie goal

I bet you're new to lifting or fitness in general desu
>>
>>41412653
>you old timers should retire more often if you ask me
Trying way too hard to be funny
>>
Where do you people with shitty coworkers work? I never get shit for my meal preps or for abstaining from bad food. Only exception is this fat lady who always jokes about my body, but always very obviously ironically and as a lead in to make some self deprecating joke at her own expense. I work in academia, maybe people are just not like that in my field? Am I just lucky? Idk.
>>
>be me
>some coworker brings some sweets for everyone for whatever reason
>eat two of them
>measure them for like 500 kcal
>still make gains
Feels good to not be an autist.
>>
> Be me work with 5 fatties in a small office, with a /fit as fuck boss
> Fatasses constantly talk shit about my eating
> Lol you don't want any pizza!? You're so skinny already
> Tell them no thanks, my weekends are for cheating
> Fit as fuck boss will have a slice or 2 and then remark to me in private that those fatasses shouldn't be eating pizza anyways
People constantly bring us cookies and shit too, it's tough abstaining. I failed yesterday when someone sent us a box of these s'mores brownies but I'm on a clean bulk so no biggie.
>>
>>41412564
I love this retarded reasoning coming from fatties who gorge on the same snacks every day.
>>
>>41412883
I'm mid 20's work in a press factory where the average she is 48 almost everyone is over weight (like 95%) but they all support and praise my diet and try to keepe motivated.
>>
>>41412866
old people love that shit
random customer
>hey son working hard
>yep
>they keeping you out of trouble
>well, haven't joined a street gang yet
he laughs hysterically, the joke wasn't funny but you can tell they just want to socialize
>>
>>41412508
hahhaaahahahaha what a faggot
>>
>>41412983
This, a lot of older people are just lonely and want to talk to someone.

I'm a doctor and see this all the time. Widows and widowers in particular tend to really, really want to elaborate on whatever ails them, and try to stay in my office as long as possible. Unfortunately, I've got appointments to make and lots of paperwork to do.
>>
You're brazilian, bro? Your meal is just the same as mine but i add some carrots in.
>>
>>41412508
i agree with their intervention, you should eat white rice anon, there are no benefits to brown rice.
>>
>>41413078
Other than tasting better, thus being superior in every way.
>>
>>41413105
They taste the same but cooking brown rice takes 50 minutes instead of 15 for white rice.
>>
I got remarks during lab week. I wasnt even an employee, just a student. Anyway since it was lab week the hospital I was at had food available all week, one day was tacos, another day was pizza, another day was an ice cream social etc etc

You arent gonna have any pizza anon? Youre welcome to have some tacos anon! Have you gotten any ice cream yet anon? No thanks, counting calories.

Then they get all quiet, which is the part that REALLY irritates me.
>>
>>41412508

after a while eating healthy food actually tastes better than junk food

plus you don't feel like shit an hour later
>>
nah youre just retarded, eat a fucking slice once in a while. You aren't competing, and news flash no one who is natty looks good at sub 12% bf anyways
>>
>>41413156
Except for the last part, this.
>>
>>41413156
t. crab
>>
>>41413163
to each their own, but I have never seen someone who is actually natty (note: not internet claims natty) that is sub 12% and doesn't look like they are miserable and starved while having much less mass than they could at say 13-14%
>>
>>41412508
Of course, but why would you care? You're the one doing it right and they're just hating because they lack discipline.

I used to do physical labor for a year and it was hilarious how all these fat pudgy guys kept talking about "well the good thing about this work is you don't have to worry about getting fat!". While being 20-30kg overweight and stuffing their face with pizza or shitty chinese buffet.
>>
>>41413156
The few seconds of dopamine I'd get from the grease landing on my tongue is nothing compared to the whole day of thinking (why the fuck did I eat that shit it wasn't even that good). Why can't normies understand that not eating pizza is not "punishing yourself". I'm happier if I don't eat pizza. I'm happy when I feel like the food I'm consuming is the perfect fuel to feed my body in that point of time.
>>
>>41413020
A doctor on 4chan? I would dump my primary care physician if I knew they browsed this toxic board.
>>
>>41412564
This
I hear the same shit every day because I eat spinach and kale tomatoes onion cucumber and carrots with olive oil dressing. Meanwhile I've lost 50 pounds since I started and everyone else looks like they've gained 10-20. I try to explain it's not about living forever it's about being able to live my life when I'm 60 and not be in a home or a go go fatty McWalmart Razor scooter. People just want to live in their own denial and not be confronted by people succeeding where they have no willpower to.
>>
>>41413223
>letting one slice ruin your entire day
>Im happy
>IM HAPPY
>it needs to be perfect fuel
nah dude don't worry you're not autistic
>>
>>41413249
I didn't say it ruins my day, but it's a negative thought that hangs around for the rest of the day. One negative thought doesn't ruin my day but I'd rather not have one at all.
>>
>>41413228
I'm not a GP, people have no choice and are stuck after getting referred to me :^)
>>
>>41412508
Damn how'd you cook that chicken? It looks pretty good.
>>
>>41413258
Stop replying to trolls OP. Keep up the discipline
>>
>>41413258
I'm going to assume you are overweight and trying to lose weight? A lot of my heavier friends act this way about food, but trust me you owe it to yourself to indulge a little once in a while, once you get to a point that you are what normies consider fit you really stop sperging out so hard about what you eat and realize one bad meal isn't going to instantly inflate you like a blimp.
>>
>>41413260
What's your specialty?
>>
>>41412508
This, I get so much shit from my fatass family for eating healthy.

>ANOREXIC
>Constant jokes about me eating a grape a day
>Constant shit for not eating fast food or deep fried crap
>>
>>41413270
I'm not OP just another guy whose work mates think a 2000 calorie pizza is a normal lunch for a man sitting in a chair all day.
>>
>>41413284
ENT, hence why I see a lot of older people.
>>
I never understood you monks. Are you old as fuck already or don't you exercise and do sports?

I can literally eat everything and i still stay lean and make gains. I treat food as fuel, everything goes (except candies and shit).
>>
>>41413283
Hey if he's got a good thing going why try to persuade him off track. If it's working and he has a routine he better stick with it because it's alot easier to stay on track than get back on it. Faggot
>>
>>41413292
When you do surgury, say to the deviated septum, to they still take all your clothes off when you go into anesthesia?
>>
>>41412508

>C'mon Anon.... old man Dave has cleaned these offices for 63 years... have a slice for him

> NO I THEN I HAVE TO DO 3 HOURS EXTRA OF CARDIO
>>
>losing weight working phones at a police dept
>every other dispatcher is fat as fuck and I didnt want to be obese like them anymore
>every day these cows offer me junk food
>watch all the fat people drink soda every day
>the cops get fatter and fatter every day with all the muffins and donuts and pizza
>>
>>41413302
I'm just saying avoiding social situations because you have an unhealthy relationship with food is no way to live your life
>>
>>41413318
Yeah what a dick when you put it that way. The cock sucker
>>
>>41413283
I'm not overweight in the medical sense but yes I am cutting currently.
>realize one bad meal isn't going to instantly inflate you like a blimp.
Normie projecting. I don't think one bad meal is going to "inflate me". I think it's probably going to set back my progress by one day. It's not the end of the world and I don't get depressed about it but why do it when I have a choice?
>but trust me you owe it to yourself to indulge a little once in a while
Again normie projecting. Am I indulging if eating the food doesn't make me happy? I don't see the reason to force myself into eating unhealthy foods because "it's what normal people do". Maybe if I had zero knowledge about nutrition I could enjoy pizza but since I don't all I'm thinking of is "damn this is greasy and I bet there's not a lot of protein". Thus I'm not enjoy it. I don't get pleasure from it no matter how "good it tastes" to someone else. And pleasure is pretty much the point of "indulging". This is what you don't understand.
>>
>>41412653
Holy fuck the cringe. Where do you get your idea of social interaction from, TBBT?
>saying old timer unironically
>>
>>41412983
>well, haven't joined a street gang yet
>he laughs hysterically, the joke wasn't funny
he's laughing to himself thinking "this little faggot? join a GANG?
>>
>>41413298
How to spot an 18 year old who thinks not being fat is the ultimate goal of weight lifting and exercise.

Everyone knows you can "stay in shape" just by doing cardio and eating whatever. But you won't get big and strong that way.
>>
>>41413324
Unhealthy relationship. Fuck you who cares. People are pieces of shit anyways especially you. He's sticking to the plan and he was immune to the pressure of some pizza and a good excuse. Let him stay focused. If he gives in this time he will be weaker next time the situation happens. And it's almost every day you get putting in a position where there is unhealthy food put in your face. So suck my dick.
>>
File: jRwVK0O[1].jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O[1].jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>41413223
>I'm happy when I feel like the food I'm consuming is the perfect fuel to feed my body in that point of time
>>
>>41413317
If I understood your question correctly, yes, if you're undergoing general anesthesia you will have to wear hospital issue clothes, this has to do with hygiene and such.

A septoplasty can however be performed with local anesthesia, in which case you generally won't have to change.
>>
>>41413335
>normie projecting
>implying being a functional member of society is a bad thing
all in all you are literally sperging out over at most 300 calories, nigger I breath in 300 calories, that isn't even a dent in my caloric intake so I guess thats why I wouldn't be afraid of celebrating with a coworker
>>
>>41412508
Co-worker mostly are polite but distant because they think Im wierd
>>
>>41413206
Damn that was me eating all that food and I didn't get fat I was already 30 overweight but I stayed the same. And I ate A LOT.
>>
>>41412883
>work in academia
>am I lucky?

No.
>>
>>41413346
Ehh mate.. I've played rugby for 8 years (and hit the gym too). Literally everyone in my team just eats everything they can. When you're an active person (avoid using cars, elevators, walk / cycle everywhere etc.) you don't get fat if you eat pizza sometimes.

If you watch for example what some olympic athletes eat, you'll get surprised.
>>
>>41413344
It's called bullshitting, non autistic people do it to pass the time. A little banter can go a long way if you are a wagecuck
>>
>>41413357
how fat are all you people that are afraid of a piece of fucking pizza?
>>
>>41413377
I think I had a gown on maybe but does it get removed when I'm asleep? There was women helpers all around and I wonder if they stared at my penis while they hand you tools
>Please say yes
>>
>>41413318
Not even that
>NO THEN I HAVE TO ABSTAIN FROM EATING THOSE 200KCAL LATER TODAY OR MODIFY MY DINNER A BIT AND EAT HALF A CHICKEN BREAST MORE TO MAKE UP FOR LOST PROTEIN

Fucking autists dieting harder than professional bodybuilders I swear
>>
>>41413411
This guy is a skinny fat who eats pizza all day because he can't pack on fat. Guaranteed
>>
>>41413383
A pizza is like 1500-2000 calories
>>
File: IMG_743.png (236KB, 448x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_743.png
236KB, 448x673px
>>41413433
I fucking hate that lately every time I post on here I get accused of either being dyel, a twink, or fat
>>41413456
>eating one slice means you need to eat an entire fucking pie
yeah okay you are fat
>>
>>41413412
Unfortunately(?) no, all we see during the surgery whatever area we need access to, most of the time I'm just staring at an ear, an open mouth or a nose.
>>
>>41413464
So being the guy who tags along then begs for slices from other people is being a "functional member of society"?
If I want a slice I have to buy a pizza. What am I supposed to do with it after I've had "one slice" like you recommend? Throw 7/8's in the trash?
>>
>>41413464
Just ignore these monks m8. Let them eat their chicken breast and broccoli everyday and wonder, why Chad still looks better even if he eats pizza sometiems.
>>
>>41413482
obviously you are not OP, or you made up your entire story and forgot it already, someone brought in pizza for OP's work, he fucking works their, people want him to eat the pizza. He is not being a burden on anyone by having one slice that was offered to him. Also do you not have fucking friends you can share food with?
>>
>>41412508
A pizza isnt too bad just dont eat it constantly.
But fuck the other people. They dont want to see you succeed.
>>
>>41413482
Chip in on their pizza if you want a slice. Or get your own and freeze the leftovers you fucking retard. It's really not that complicated
>>
>>41413513
I'm not OP.
>Also do you not have fucking friends you can share food with?
Sharing food usually involves an exchange. Give a slice for a slice of yours etc. I don't want to be the guy who just tags along and doesn't buy shit. Nor do I want to be the guy who gives you coins and asks for a slice. That's something middle schoolers who can't afford a pizza do. I would just rather not eat any pizza since that's what I wanted to do in the first place.
>>41413522
I don't want any fucking pizza why are you so obsessed with trying to get other people to eat your pizza?
>>
>>41412508
No necessarily coworkers but family members are the worst

>Always expected to eat all of the garbage filler food they make at dinner they know I won't eat so they don't have the throw it out. (Butter drenched garlic bread, for example.)
>Always asking "That's it?" when I slap a generous portion on my plate
>Always tell me "Once in awhile is okay" when they want to go out for lunch/dinner 3x a week or get takeout
>Always complain they can't lose weight and that I'm getting "too skinny" even though I'm smack in the middle of where I should be for my height. (This one is the worst, just because you have no self discipline doesn't mean you need to act jealous over it.)

I'm not even overly autistic, I don't specifically count calories, macros, or anything. Just try to eat lean meat/fish, non meat protein for lunch, and complex carbs and veggies on the side with some good fats littered throughout.
>>
>>41413547
>overthinking sharing a fucking pizza
well once again /fit/ never fails to surprise me. Look bud you buy this pizza and I'll buy food some other time, or every chips in say 2$ for the pizza. Or hey buddy I don't mind buying the pizza for this get together since its at your house, etc.
>>
>>41413547
>I don't want any fucking pizza
Why is it that these people are ALWAYS wnb bodybuilders. I don't know any other athletes who do this. And i have lots of athlete friends who look good and are way more athletic than these gymrats.

I really think that it's somekind of a mental disorder. You try so much to look better and shit because you're anxious and hate your current self.
>>
everytime i bring a packed lunch one of my female coworkers freak out and ask if i really know how to cook.

they usually all eat snacks from the breakroom vending machine or go to a fastfood spot and hardly any girl i talked to knew how to cook their own meals.

it got pretty depressing when they treated me like chef ramsay over chicken breasts, rice, and beans.
>>
>>41413563
You're asking me to get involved in an awkward manner in a sitaution to get something I never wanted in the first place.

See why some people would just rather not have the fucking pizza? Why are YOU making a big deal out of it? Do you absolutely need everyone else to have some pizza as well to feel like you're a well-adjusted member of society? How does me not eating pizza affect you? That's why OP made this thread.
>>
>>41413547
So do you bring your own cake when your friend is celebrating his birthday?
>>
>>41412653
are you from NYC because you remind me of those same fake ass yuppie faggots
>>
>>41413584
because most of those "athletic" people are just male cardio bunnies who couldn't even deadlift their own bodyweight
>>
>>41413596
at this point I'm more confused at how socially interacting with someone is an awkward situation? how stressful is your everyday life if simply sharing any food (so you dont sperg about fucking pizza) with a friend is this complicated for you?
>>
>>41413606
this would require him to have friends
>>
>>41413613
No they're not, these are guys who have done sports their whole life. And if you had done sports too, you'd know that gym is involved. There are girls and guys squatting +2x their bodyweight.

Healthy persons pick sports. People with issues pick bodymunk lifestyle.
>>
>>41413606
I don't like cake.
Also I'm not 8 years old. Who the fuck has a birthday cake as an adult?
>>41413616
I'm not stressed. Because I don't force myself onto my friends asking HEY CAN I HAVE SOME OF THAT HERE'S A COIN TAKE THIS I WANT ONE SLICE OF YOUR PIZZA. I eat my own damn food.
>>
>implying discipline in and of itself is not the ultimate achievement
U N T E R M E N S C H
>>
>>41413644
what kind of friends do you have that they would need payment for one slice of fucking pizza? how poor are you that you dont occasionally buy the food when you hang out with friends? do you just fucking show up a mates house with a tupperware of your dry shitty chicken while they all look at you like youre retarded?
>>
>>41412508
say your gf made your lunch to day and you will get a slice if you are not full
>>
>>41413644
Your troll job is falling apart.
>>
>>41413665
>buying food to hang out with friends
fucking burgers I tell you.

I eat a healthy balanced meal at home before I go over to a friends house. Maybe bring some drinks. Then I get home and eat. Your country's culture of stuffing your face with pizza or wings to enjoy a sports game or whatever you're doing is not normal.
>>
>>41413677
so youre hanging out and all of a sudden its around dinner time, everyone is hungry
>GUYS WE ALL HAVE TO GO HOME NOW, WE CAN'T EAT TOGETHER ITS FUCKING WEIRD
>>
>>41412794
>>41412508
>>41412564
>>41413141
>>41413286
>>41413596
I skimmed and tried to only locate the autistic dieters of this thread
Assuming that you are the oats and crb type: I'm curious if you would say anything to your friend (like your pizza eating co-workers say to you) if you went to eat post workout and found out he ordered a bean burrito or something instead of a meal with chicken
>>
>>41412508
1 slice is like 100 calories. It won't kill you.
>>
>>41413665
Also obviously my friends wouldn't ask for payment. But I don't want to be the guy who always asks for free slices and since I NEVER BUY A PIZZA because I DON'T WANT A PIZZA so I can't give back evenly over time. So I'd have to compensate them somehow which would be akward. Or I could just not compensate and be the bum always eating on their dime and that would be awkward too.
>>
>>41413698
BUT ANON HOW DO I ACQUIRE JUST ONE SLICE WHEN I HAVE NO FRIENDS?
>>
>>41412508
Where do you work? We have a regular pizza thing on wednesdays, but nobody gives a shit if people bring their own lunch. In fact not one person has ever commented on a coworker eating homemade lunch instead of pizza.
>>
>>41413691
"I'm hungry I'm gonna order a pizza, anyone else want anything?"
"No I'm good"
>>
>>41413292

Ayyy I'm going to an ENT to get earwax sucked out of my ear. What should I expect?
>>
>>41413697
I don't comment on other people's food because it's none of my business. But I might say something like "I'm going to get this because it has the most protein" if I'm with a buddy. I won't say "yours is shit" I say "mine is good".
>>
>>41413720
so...exactly what I was saying then?
>>
Only thing people are concerned about at work is "Where does all that amount of food dissapear to, you're not gaining any fat anon" "Are you sure youre gonna able to eat all of that ?"
>>
>>41413745
I can be in a room with a person eating the pizza they ordered and paid for and not feel an urge to ask for any. Weird, right?
>>
>>41413739
I'm just giving another frame of reference. People don't like getting picked on for their food choices, but maybe they don't realise when the roles are reversed
>>
File: IMG_5708.jpg (17KB, 582x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5708.jpg
17KB, 582x386px
>>41413753
I'm saying you all were hanging out and hungry, I also said any food at this point so it's easier for you wrap your mind around
>>
>>41413764
Well I have never ever once commented on a co-worker's choice of food even though they disgust me every single day. I would alienate everyone immidiately if I started calling them out on eating pizza or stuffing 2000 kcal worth of chinese buffet down their throats. But somehow not doing those things or eating healthy is open season to make remarks about.

I don't take it personally myself because fuck them but OP's findings are accurate.
>>
File: nosurvivors.webm (2MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
nosurvivors.webm
2MB, 1080x608px
>YOU EAT HOW MANY EGGS A DAY?
>THAT WILL GIVE YOU CANCER!!!!!!!

When the fuck did this meme start and when will it die?
>>
File: 1485756758706.gif (2MB, 324x208px) Image search: [Google]
1485756758706.gif
2MB, 324x208px
>>41413665
>do you just fucking show up a mates house with a tupperware of your dry shitty chicken while they all look at you like youre retarded?

my sides are gone
>>
>>41413727
Not much, that is very routine. Different doctors use different techniques for removal, but they all feel fairly similar. If it's really, really impacted it can be painful as we'll have to pick it apart, which tends to bruise your ear canal (which unsurprisingly is very sensitive). I'm pretty sure most GPs remove cerumen too, I don't see why you were referred to an ENT if that's your only issue.

Also, please stop using Q-tips, it only makes it worse.
>>
>>41413807
I would not eat pizza because I don't enjoy eating pizza. I would not eat any kind of fast food because I do not like any kind of fast food.

idk how it is in america but here it's pretty common to just say "I'll run down to the shop real quick anyone wanna come with" and there I could buy something with acceptable nutritional value to eat at my friend's house. I would rather do that than eat pizza if I was very hungry.
>>
>>41413831
I said anyfood. Twice now. How are you so fucking stuck on pizza if it is that scary to you?
>>
>>41413851
And I said any kind of fast food. You can't get chicken and broccoli delivered last time I check.
>>
>>41412508
Not coworkers but all my friends are fatties so all they want to do is eat. I think I need new friends.
>>
>>41413862
>grubhub or any of the thousands of knock off apps
>>
>>41413826
>stop using Q-tips, it only makes it worse.
Can you elaborate? I use Q tips, bic pen caps and my car keys all the time
>>
>>41413883
Yeah they exist. And they'll deliver you chicken and broccoli doused in thick sauce and fried in butter because that's what "tastes good" and that's what restaurants serve.

Anyway as a definitive answer to your question if I was with friends and we were all hungry someone would probably bring up the thought of food, then people would order some, pay for their own and eat their own. And I surely wouldn't be the only one to choose running down to the cornerstore over delivery. And no one would care if I chugged down some oats and a container of cottage cheese.
>>
>>41412508
Idk anon, I work in a bakery so I know I'll be surrounded with temptations 40 hours a week so I just do a paleo diet and have my carbs come from whatever my coworkers are "sampling"
>>
>>41413918
What is it like to be constantly living preparing for a bb competition that never comes?
>>
>>41412508
>start new job
>boss is fit
>one co worker is fit
>both total Bros
>turns out we all go to the same gym except I go at a separate time
Lifting with them tomorrow, wish me luck lads I haven't had friends in 2 years
>>
>>41413948
Feels fucking amazing. I'm strong and limber and feel great when I get out of bed in the morning. Did I already mention I gave up alcohol completely? Gives me P-L-E-A-S-U-R-E to feel my body function at a 100% and not that low energy state you fall in for weeks after ingesting that poison.
>>
>>41413888
Q-tips are only useful for cleaning the auricle. All it accomplishes in the ear canal is to move cerumen closer to your ear drum and can contribute to compaction, same with ear plugs of all types.

Get one of these instead and use with body temperature water (colder or hotter could lead to nausea and dizziness)
>>
>>41412983
Here's a few that the old people I work with love

>workin hard or hardly working
>just another day in paradise
>something sarcastic about how utterly dedicated to the cause of your company
>>
>>41413968
I hope your gym sessions will provide you with two new friends, making your career better and giving you opportunities to meet more friends and even girls.
>>
>>41413986
Thanks doc
>>
>>41413697
I'm
>>41412564
And I wouldn't give a shit. Depending on how long it's been since my last cheat day I'd maybe even join them.
>>
File: 1491606388843.jpg (28KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491606388843.jpg
28KB, 514x600px
>>41413235
Congrats on the weight loss anon don't listen to the hate.
>>
>>41413482
No this is the girl ho said a pizza is 2000 calories
>>
>>41412508
I am so happy that I have a modeling contract, that way I can reach my fitness goals so much easier telling everyone why I am eating what I am eating.
>>
There is an element of resentment for your ability to consistently eat healthy food which you should ignore and is gains-goblin behaviour.

BUT if you are literally eating the same stuff everyday (and it happens to be as bland as CBR) then they're probably genuinely weirded out by you. Is indeed pretty autistic to have no variation....Learn to cook some other meals that meat your macros.
>>
>>41414577
lemme see you prettyboy
>>
>>41412508
You can reject the pizza on a way that doesn't make you look like a Columbine autist you know?
>>
>>41412692
>blue moon

what are you like 40yrs old using that old fag reference?
>>
I've lost count of how many times I've had this conversation:

"Anon, you've lost a lot of weight. How did you do it? "

" Counting calories, mainly. "

(looking at the frozen dinner I brought for lunch) " So you're saying if I eat what you're eating, I'll lose weight. "

" Well, not necessarily, there's more to it than... "

" ok, thanks anon! I'm gonna lose me some weight! "

(the next day, I see them eating takeout from Pizza Hut or some shit)

" oh, anon, it's too much work to do what you do, I'm just gonna have the doctor prescribe me some pills so I can lose weight. "
>>
>>41412508
They want you to eat unhealthy?
>>
If you're a fatty trying lose weight good on you for having the will power and keep doing what you're doing.

If you're lean and you won't have a slice of pizza because it'll fuck up your diet you're an autistic shitter.

What's the point of being /fit/ if you can't indulge sometimes? What do you do when you get dinner with your family?
>>
>>41413228
I AM a 4channer doctor. Have to hide it tho
>>
>>41413235
Problem is that if you are cutting and slimming down some people will give you heat and some will praise you.
The former mocks you because
1) he/she is. A fatass still in negation that they need to change
2) they are natural skellys that never ever actually needed to cut so they think you are being obnoxious on purpose
The ones that praise you
1) Fatass that actually want to change but doesnt have the willpower YET. They know how hard its to cut and feel good when someone actually makes it
2 skelly dyel that even if they dont need to cut know its hard for someone who is not a naturally skelly to slim down without going full skinnyfat
>>
>>41413317
I just did that surgery. Ask me anything
>>
>>41412653

10/10
>>
>>41414637
I am not that special famelam
>>
File: bateman6.jpg (45KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
bateman6.jpg
45KB, 460x460px
>>41412653
>>
>>41413593

My female co-workers are the opposite, they can cook and give me shit for my mealpped chicken rice and beans
>>
>>41412910
This man friendo I stayed like an autistic all freshmen year because everyone saw me as the boring guy, now I just count what I eat and not get fat
>>
>>41412653

You have never worked in an office or interacted with people
>>
>>41412508
Yeah, you are dissing him by not eating his pizza you spazz.

Rice chicken brocoli is popular because it's components are pure protein and pure carbs. There is nothing special about them except it's easy for retards to calculate.

Brown rice is actually quite bad for you.
>>
File: retard_alert.jpg (52KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
retard_alert.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
>>41415927

>Brown rice is actually quite bad for you.
>>
Lol went in doubt say your stomach doesn't feel good. Fatties always have stomach troubles.

Or "last time I had 'that' from 'there', I had heartburn"
>>
File: 1494477525714.png (205KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1494477525714.png
205KB, 500x333px
>>41412508
Looks good anon I'd prefer it over pizza as well!
>>
>>41413818
Holy fk is that real?
Did the plane die?
>>
>>41412853
>1 slice of pizza won't destroy your gains

But it will destroy the ecology of your gut flora, leaving you a mentally retarded mess for weeks.
>>
What's so bad about pizza anyway?
Bread, cheese, meat and tomato sauce. Those are all fine ingredients in moderation.
>>
>>41413464
WAIT !!

You're the dude with those hugeass kingdom heart shoes right? The dude that went to that concert in that white tank top
>>
File: IMG_1195.jpg (37KB, 571x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1195.jpg
37KB, 571x529px
>>41413482
>move to newyork
>you can now walk anywhere in the city and not be atleast 10ft from a pizza place that sells a slice for $2.75 + tax

problem solved anon
>>
>>41412508
Only one of my coworkers ever comments, and it's always just that it smells good (it's pretty much always chicken/broc/sweet potato seasoned various ways).
>>
File: 1456626297941.jpg (23KB, 421x403px) Image search: [Google]
1456626297941.jpg
23KB, 421x403px
>>41412653
>>
>>41413810
> 2000 kcal worth of chinese buffet

Maybe after my first plate.
>>
>>41413593
Holy shit, this generation is so sad. A woman needs to know how to cook. Not knowing how to cook is the pinnacle of an unhealthy relationship with food.
>>
>eating bland food and pretending you're a hardcore bodybuilder
>muh 6 meals a day! Gotta keep that engine burnin'!

Or you can just eat once every day or two and eat delicious food all the time.
>>
The funniest thing ever, and I mean ever, is in front of weaker or smaller people, dont ever talk about how much hard work you do.

I work from many gyms, and there's one where there's this one guy who tries to belittle me all the time. No strength. No physique. Only thing he has is a 4 year degree.

Things I lie about to troll him when we are in open discussion
>I tell him I eat shit for diet when he is eating his neatly packed food (clean eating is a myth, though)
>I tell him I party and drink all the time (only a Guinness and whisky neat)
>I tell him I only lift 2x-3x a week while benching 300/squatting 400/diddlying 500 for reparinos
>tell him I never count macros or calories
>purposely eat pizza in front of him

his frustration is too delicious because I make around 100$ an hour while he is on the minimum wage trainer train, lmao
>>
>>41418548

>Local bricklayer dies of exploding heart while enjoying Pizza Hut Buffet
>>
>>41412508
>be me
>Eats lunch at 3pm at work so I dont have to see anyone
>somehow still end up with someone
>comments "You always eat so healthy, you on a diet".
>Know there is absolutely no point trying to explain anything so I just say no.
>why would you that then?
>So i'm not fucking huge like you.
My god its never ending. The CONSTANT harping when you don't eat all the SHIT brought to work.
Also, whats with all the people on here trying to tell you to just eat the pizza. That is stupid advice. Yeah anon just eat all the SHIT at work every single day so you can fit in and be fucking fat like the rest of them.
Good job anon, keep up the good work.
>>
>>41413223
This is that the fucking fatties don't get. Im not miserable eating ACTUAL food. I like it. I feel good eating it. It tastes good. I don't fall asleep after eating it. People assume i'm miserable but they are only trying to convince themselves they aren't.
>>
>>41412653

>wasting time talking with ugly fat people
>wasting your gains, calorie intake and macros by eating pizza
>wasting money by paying a drink to them

Nah youre retard
>>
My boss was mad at me for pulling out a protein bar when the office was having cake. No I am not going to fuck up this plateau I had in April and losing ten pounds so far in May ya dingus.
>>
People at work are starting to realize that I enjoy being able to eat Halo Top every day for lunch and find it quirky more than anything. I still eat lunch out with them when they pressure me enough, but try to abstain if I can.

Being a former fatty makes keeping my calories at a reasonable level every day really tough, I have to honestly save more than half of my calories for when I get home every night so I can binge and feel full.
>>
File: 1477607510298.jpg (48KB, 283x316px) Image search: [Google]
1477607510298.jpg
48KB, 283x316px
>>41412508
You're literally being a fucking autist. A single slice of pizza isn't going to fuck up your progress, you uptight sperg.
>>
>>41419488
not the point of what he is saying at all.
>>
>>41412653
Im afraid of speaking out because I fear I will say some bullshit like this
>>
>>41413948
>What is it like to be constantly living preparing for a bb competition that never comes?

All this butthurt
>>
>>41412783

>why is it always the smallest guys that do this obsessive autist shit meanwhile chad or whatever bigger dude do what they want and don't obsess over macros or refuse pizza once a month

Fucking this.
>>
Yeah they remark. sometimes im polite and sometimes I remind them why they have ED
>>
You were in the wrong, OP. A slice of pizza will have ZERO effect on whatever silly goals you have.

This is why your co-workers were concerned. Because you're too stupid to realize this.
>>
>>41412677
Solid post, my thoughts exactly
>>
>>41412653
>go up to girl at work
>hey are you working?
>>
>>41415927
>Brown rice is actually quite bad for you.
explain yourself
>>
>>41413105
>brown rice tastes better
Are you actually fucking retarded
>>
>>41414981
How much did it cost? I. have PPO insurance; what are my first steps? Can I just walk into any otolaryngologist in my network and tell them what I want?
>>
>>41421176
Ayy Lmao
>>
>have same old chicken, broccili, brown rice for lunch
>"OOOOH, THAT LOOKS SOOOO GOOOOOD"

Feels good not being surrounded by fat retards.
>>
I get discounts on my food so I eat a 2pb burrito every day and people say it's ungodly because I stay thin. I'm not concerned with fine tuning my physique so I just count calories and lift, keeps me looking normal af
>>
>>41413401
They don't eat processed shit and they all have dieticians measuring their macros and micros so no they don't just eat whatever they can find
>>
>>41412508
This thread reminded me of this really hot old Pinoy lady at my old job. She had the body of a goddess but the face of a 70 year old. You could tell she was very into fitness for her age. I ate the healthiest lunches out of anyone else, just chicken and brocolli and she would always comment in broken Engrish how healthy and strong I was lol. Eventually she just couldn't help herself and would walk up during my shift and have meaningless conversations with me to get to know me. Eventually that turned into her asking why I was working and not in college, and that I needed to quit my job there and finish school. She told me her daughter was my age and told me her college and practically begged me to quit and enroll. She would entice me and tell me her daughter worked out a lot with her (always with a wink). Tbh I did end up quitting but I moved out of state. Kek thanks for reminding me of that.

Moral of the story: always bring the healthiest lunch to work it could lead to unexpected places.
>>
>>41412653
>"feelin' hungry buddy?"
>guess I'm just a social guy
>>
>>41421469
you missed out, should have taken up the opportunity to meet her daughter. i sure would have.
>>
>>41412677
But I'm cutting
>>
>>41413105
unless you're japanese, which i am...
>>
File: 1494496392397.jpg (29KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1494496392397.jpg
29KB, 500x366px
>>41412508
Lmao, fucking autists and their "diet" that consists of this 4 times a day. Newsflash, youre either a fucking dyel, a fatty or completely full of yourself and still too small to justify eating that. Its not about what you eat but about calories in vs calories out and pizza is not some evil poison, it's just carbs, fat and protein like your fucking chicken with rice and broccoli, no wonder you faggots always cry about no gf, you're insufferable cunts.
>>
>>41421469
Fucking chicken with rice isn't healthy you idiot, it's extremely one sided and in the long term not different from eating a cheeseburger everyday.
>>
>>41422083
Retard detected
>>
>>41412508
OP, you're a cunt my dear friend. However, everyone has the right to live like an autistic monk so here's my advice to you - say you've developed gluten intolerance and people will stop bothering you with pizza and sweets.

That being said, it is beyond me why you think you're in the right if you haven't even picked up a cook book and eat bland shit every day. You can cook healthy meals without eating the same 3 ingredients every. Single. Day. For. The. Rest. Of. Your. Boring. Life. Your choice.
>>
>>41413464
you look good
>>
>>41413973
And you were already psychotic when you started doing that, or it kicked in since?
>>
>>41422281
>wah you gotta have variety in your meals or you're a fuckin freeeeaaak
That's what dining is for.
>>
>>41422083
He said chicken and broccoli you dense prick
>>
>>41412508
i work at a head shop and there is me and one hippie dude that are healthy. We bring premade meals, drink a lot of water and unsweetened tea everyday while my co-workers all keep filling thier sodas at the food places in the plaza. I eat a lot of small things throughout the day, rather than big meals (dat hourglass tho) and I will sit down for 3 minutes here and there and random mixed fruits and veggies for energy. People call me out and ask me why I'm always eating like a rabbit. Alternately, when I have something like a yogurt, my coworkers always want to put shit in or on it for some reason. Like cookies... It's a fucking sweetened yogurt with fruits and shit... Tf.
>>
>>41413228
What about a psychologist?
>>
>>41413818
they all survived fyi
>>
>>41418587
So basically you're a fucking disgusting asshole to people? Cool, i guess...?
>>
>>41419439
>binge
have you considered not doing that? So that you condition your body to not rely on binging?
>>
>>41424197
Not the guy you replied to, but another former fatty that's been experimenting with "controlled binging" to sate my inner fatty and learning after 3 months that it doesn't work. I'd save most/all of my calories for when I came home from work and end up eating well over my daily calories until I felt like shit almost every night because I'm tired/stressed out from my shitty day job on top of having not eaten all day. I'm now 10-15lbs above my goal weight and trying to get back into eating meals as my schedule permits.

As much fun as it may be to sit in front of the TV with a beer/joint/whatever and feast after a long day, you have to break off behavioral patterns and mentalities that reenforce eating for pleasure or as a response to life circumstances. Waiting until late evening to eat for the day has only re-awakened the fatty in me, and I'm lucid enough to realize that I don't want to live my life as the guy that absentmindedly raids his fridge/pantry at 11pm every night and goes through each following day with seething self-hatred and half-willed declarations of "oh I messed up again last night but I'll get back on it today!" It's not just about eating less (in one sitting or otherwise), it's about your relationship with food and making it a healthy one.

Or maybe that guy has the self-control to make it work and I'm just projecting on an Austrian keyforging forum.
>>
File: 1486669522972.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1486669522972.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>41412508
fucking lol @ no-life gymcel autists who bring tupperwares of chicken rice and broccoli to work
cannot believe anyone who isn't a few weeks out from a bodybuilding competition even considers doing something as aspie as this
fitness should be an improvement to your life it shouldn't be your life
>>
>>41413973
>>41416140

>having one off-day on an otherwise strict diet will have tangible repercussions for weeks

I drink maybe once or twice a month and I have times where I'm pretty autismo about what I eat, but are these people for real
>>
>>41412983
That's actually really cute anon
>>
>Some guy had a kid or something, chocolate brownies in the lunch room
>fatty co worker asks if I want some too
>"No thanks im trying to watch my weight"
>"Anon just take the damn chocolate you're too lean it's not healthy"
???
>>
>>41413394
This guy gets It!
>>
>eating your lunch in the squat rack while at work
aw anon you fucked up
>>
>>41413464
Are those legs?
>>
>>41426326
crab mentality. "it's unfair that anyone is healthier than me!"
>>
>>41413705
Imagine being this autistic
>>
>>41421176
KEK
>>
>>41413986
I've been cleaning deep in my ear canals daily with Q Tips for 10 years now. They are literally never waxy. Am I honestly compacting the wax?

Sometimes I take the cotton off the end and give the riff of my ear canals a good scratch. For some reason I get this crazy urge and itch in my left ear and when I scratch it with a q tip end I get a huge amount of pleasure out of it. I used to scratch till it bled, But not for years.

Any feedback?
>>
File: 1488142600613.png (279KB, 706x377px) Image search: [Google]
1488142600613.png
279KB, 706x377px
>>41412653
Best post i've seen all day.
>>
>>41424820
That's a smal pizza
>>
File: 1485811415922.jpg (44KB, 490x487px) Image search: [Google]
1485811415922.jpg
44KB, 490x487px
>>41426801
>>
>>41424176
Female detected! Female detected!
>>
>>41424788

Great advice man
>>
>>41424820
Some people want to see results and will do everything in their power to make it happen.

The people we call autistic today posses the same drive that a lot of people had in past generations that we would call determination.

They eat what they want to eat and you're insecure as fuck for commenting on it
>>
File: 1486732215693.jpg (24KB, 336x550px) Image search: [Google]
1486732215693.jpg
24KB, 336x550px
>>41426801
for (You)
>>
File: majorcope.gif (2MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
majorcope.gif
2MB, 500x240px
>>41426935
yeah nevermind they had to make a whole thread seeking validation for eating something that's not insecure at all
>>
File: 1479631591506.jpg (32KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1479631591506.jpg
32KB, 412x430px
>>41412508
being /fit/ AND high carb low fat vegan, ... you don't even want to know what annoying bullshit I have to deal with daily from unhealthy, fat, dyel coworkers chowing down on their fried cancer.
>>
>>41427802
>low fat
>vegan
do you have negative test levels?
>>
>>41413298
when you start having chest pain when you're 35, or discover a strange lump, maybe you'll look back on how much of an idiot you were eating all that processed garbage instead of whole foods.
>>
>>41421696
kek
>>
>>41426889
Nah man other poster is right you are an insecure bitch. A real bro leads others to the way of physical enlightenment.

You mislead and discourage others fromrealizing their potential because you are a little edgy bitch.
What happened daddy not give you ebough attention growing up or was your mom too busy sucking random dick to teach you to be a decent person.
>>
I always buy and drink a half gallon of milk everyday for my shift

>you sure like milk
>yeah
>so you just drink it like that??
>yeah
>that's bad for you, you're weird

I was a little upset.
>>
>>41427829
>how to spot an 18 year old
pretty sure the fact that I don't consume any cow puss hormones or female animal hormones is the reason why my test levels hover around 1000 ng/dL, the upper end of the healthy, average for a male.
>>
>>41422058
帰れ
>>
File: tough-2054477.jpg (190KB, 800x1167px) Image search: [Google]
tough-2054477.jpg
190KB, 800x1167px
>>41412653
>this

It's like /fit/ is fucking retarded or something

>not eating your boring ass chicken and rice for the 14th time this week

>not having a cheat slice of pizza or a drink with your coworkers and balancing healthy nutrition and lifting and having fun and splurging in moderation with friends, coworkers and family..

You guys do realize you aren't professional bodybuilders right?? It's ok to have fun and not be a sperg right?
>>
File: 1486866597833.png (695KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
1486866597833.png
695KB, 526x568px
>>41412508
>Not eating lunch and half a pizza
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.