[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl is wearing tights/yoga pants at the gym and you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

If a girl is wearing tights/yoga pants at the gym and you don't see a panty-line when she squats down or bends over d-does that mean she's wearing a thong underneath?
>>
No, I never wear underwear to the gym
>>
>>41409074
Do you not wear a squat thong at the gym, dude? It's the only way to lift, man or woman.
>>
>>41409119

>not wearing thong all the time

fucking kys
>>
File: IMG_2564.jpg (33KB, 358x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2564.jpg
33KB, 358x401px
>>41409074

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>41409165
Do you ever leave this place?
>>
>>41409170
NO THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>41409074
Usually I will wear a thong with my yoga pants. If not, I try to wear some lace edged underwear because, if you're wearing the right size, they shouldn't give you panty lines. I know that some women go commando though.
>>
>>41409074
you can see a thong digging in at the top of your butt, I always go commando if wearing yoga pants
>>
File: IMG_0722.png (337KB, 507x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0722.png
337KB, 507x400px
>>41409182
>>
>>41409398
Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I added you because you're a big female, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Bane.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one on the plane.
>>
>>41409423
UUUU
>>
>>41409074

I don't know. I don't go to the gym to creep on women. I go to the gym to get stronger. It's pretty obvious you're sex-starved.
>>
>>41409398
pics or fuck off
>>
>>41409599

Spotted the homo.

So you don't even glance at woman with 10/10 booties in yoga pants? They probably even want you to. Read my first sentence again.
>>
>>41409699

I don't go to the gym for women. I don't like distractions when I work out. When I am at work I don't take notice to women. I don't get paid to look at women. When I'm at the gym I don't take notice to women. Women don't make me fit. I don't stay fit for women. I'm not a faggot. I just don't need to think about fucking every good looking woman that crosses my path.
>>
>>41409733
If you're non engaging in work based flirting you're probably thought as gay or autistic.
>>
>>41409992
Are you surprised that /fit/ is full of gay autists?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.