[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did i lose motivation to hit the gym out of nowhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1489216672787.jpg (72KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1489216672787.jpg
72KB, 482x427px
Why the fuck did i lose motivation to hit the gym out of nowhere? Why am i so bothered to go to the gym when its packed even though i would put up with it before?? Im losing it /fit/ ..... im starting to not care much anymore brehs... i might not make it
>>
Don't be like that brahh. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>41409036

I also felt this way after two years

I think great part of it was stopping going for like 2 weeks and i didn't lost any muscle mass, so I kinda realized that going one day a week was just fine if i wanted to mantain and not progress

I wasn't progressing anyway, stalled hard in fucking everything

I also joined a boxing gym which killed my motivation even further, i prefer going there or doing some cardio rather than lifting at this point, i don't seem to gain or lose mass if i go just one day a week
>>
you gotta hate what you see in the mirror everytime you look into it.
You also have to change what you see.
>>
File: 1478591556223.jpg (115KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1478591556223.jpg
115KB, 690x1035px
>>41409036
so you're just gonna be a sad cunt?

FUCK that shit bro! You can be a sick cunt if you wanna be

that's what the revolution's all about, we're all gonna fucken make it brah, that's it
>>
File: Grog_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (138KB, 447x701px) Image search: [Google]
Grog_(Ocarina_of_Time).png
138KB, 447x701px
>>41409089
Its hard man .. i already have a good body but ive been cutting for almost a year due to staying in track and then losing the willpower and motivation back and forth... also tfw no qt gf
>>
Switch up your routine.

I see so many people quit lifting because they eventually get bored of just bench/squat/deadlift and them full body routines.

Bro-splits are fun, just go into the gym and blast 1 muscle group for 20-30minutes really quickly. Shit like that is what's kept me motivated to keep going.

I'd have quit years ago if all i did was bench/squat/deadlift. Now days I go out of my way to do as much variation as possible.
>>
File: 1494509565688.jpg (60KB, 709x758px)
1494509565688.jpg
60KB, 709x758px
Yeah I've taken a week break a few times just because I'm really tired or just not feeling it but it's okay I think. Just change up your routine to keep it fresh and get you keen, or just take a few days off to chill out and play vidya or something, and then when you think you're ready but kinda cbf, just take a few scoops of preworkout and smash out a really strong session and you'll remember why you're gonna make it.
>>
>>41409085
>you gotta hate what you see in the mirror everytime you look into it.

body dysmorphia 101 right there
let the mental illness fuel your gains op
>>
>>41409050
Thinking about doing this, lifting once or twice a week and joining a fight gym. It's getting boring and my lifts are pretty much stalled so might as well switch it up.
>>
>>41409085
>>41409710
im the other way, each t ime i see myself in the mirror i get a chubby. it makes me wanna look even better
i even learned to suck my own dick
>>
>>41409036
just train at home like me
I got 2 dumbells 20kg each, a abs roller thingie, a street fitness bar installed on wall for all kindz of pullups and I go after work 2-3 times a week to do dips on playgrounds
>>
>>41409036
What helped me was DMAA based preworkout, deloading 15% on my main lifts, and setting my before picture (260lbs 38% bodyfat) as my phone background so I saw it everyday.

I honestly recommend neither of those, but hey, my two cents.
>>
File: IMG_20170512_150231.jpg (2MB, 1872x3328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170512_150231.jpg
2MB, 1872x3328px
>>41411766
here's a pic ( I made the abs roller myself and the bar is installed the way it is because that was the only viable way + you can do dips outside )
>>
>>41411793
those dumbbells look cool but not like 20kg.. super dense slav casting i gues
>>
>>41411884
they are 20kgs, my grandfather gave them to me ( he was working in the mines back in the days and these are self-made by using forms) His hands are insanely strong, sucks that I have my father's genetics and have big legs/big back only, arms are small - 41cm when pumped.
But the setup is decent enough anon, you can use apps such as MadBarz as well
>>
>>41411766
>>41411793

Unless you've got economical reasons this is retarded. Just go to a gym and do some heavy deadlifts instead of fooling around with this calisthenics nonsense.
>>
>>41411884
They're cast iron dude. for the dumbbell to be 20kg the individual ball diameter would have to be only ~13 cm so it's very viable. The spherical shape hides a lot of volume in it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.