[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >third world country (doesnt really amtter much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: studying at the gym.jpg (122KB, 750x924px) Image search: [Google]
studying at the gym.jpg
122KB, 750x924px
>Be me
>third world country (doesnt really amtter much but fuck it)
>Kinda /fit/, abs are visble and arms are of good size, yet I have barely any chest or back
>Have this huge crush on this girl
>Black hair, glasses, kinda chuby, smaller than me
>Have helped her throught school at least half of my life
>Ended up falling with love with her cuz god hates me
> She knows it, found out in a very fucking bad way, but thats a story for another day
>Yesterday she was texting me, asking me for help with some shit

Before we continue, I used to swim on saturdays and sundays, but couldnt continue .due to nose surgery

>After i help her (I had told her earlier I was going to the doctor that day), she asked what the doctor said
>Got a few crusts removed from my nose ( the bleeding caused by the surgery mixes up with mucus forming hard ass crusts, wich hurt as fuark when they are removed)
>Also the doctor said I can swim now
>She is all like ´´ýai! good for you!´´, even though swiming isnt really my thing
>i tell her that
>She says swiming gets you a hell of a body
>Agree with her
>´´´See?, you should swim for you to get hot´´

Motherfucking hell im gonna swim like god damm Michael phelps. Maybe it doesnt seem like anything and im just over reacting, but the way she said it ( not those exact words. Kinda hard to translate since Im not american, im southamerican), damm. I think there might just be a small chance that I can get her.

Also, if I swim on weekends, what can I do during the week to complement that.
>>
>>41407836
matter*
>>
Are you that monkey huddled over the laptop?...come on Bro, treat the little bitch properly.
>>
>>41407836
Faggot think about it this way.. Because she is south American she will look like a haggard fat piece of shit by the time she is 25. Best get over her sooner rather than later.
>>
>>41407944
pic is clearly unrelated to OP, why is /fit/ so fucking thick sometimes
>>
>>41407836
He is an engineer
>We all work/live that way
>>
>>41407836
>I swim on weekends, what can I do during the week to complement that.
Brosplit, amigo.
>>
File: 1411432595027.png (16KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1411432595027.png
16KB, 1024x1024px
>Got a few crusts removed from my nose
>>
File: BREH.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
BREH.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>lifting for girls
not gonna make it
>>
>>41407836
>third world country (doesnt really amtter much but fuck it)
>Black hair, glasses, kinda chuby, smaller than me
>Before we continue, I used to swim on saturdays and sundays, but couldnt continue .due to nose surgery

Israel?
>>
>>41408957

jesus i could watch this forever
>>
>>41408338

To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today
To-morrow will be dying.
The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun,
The higher he's a-getting,
The sooner will his race be run,
And nearer he's to setting.
That age is best which is the first,
When youth and blood are warmer;
But being spent, the worse, and worst
Times still succeed the former.
Then be not coy, but use your time,
And, while ye may, go marry:
For having lost but once your prime,
You may forever tarry.
>>
>>41408994

Carpe Diem Motherfucker.
>>
>>41407836
>third world country
>black hair

That's a given, m8.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.