[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>femanon at my work has an awful body >no tits, no ass,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cb5.jpg (41KB, 680x689px) Image search: [Google]
cb5.jpg
41KB, 680x689px
>femanon at my work has an awful body
>no tits, no ass, fridgemode
>has lots of facial hair, mustache, unibrow
>sometimes she waxes it, then it comes back within 2 weeks
How do I get her into the gym, get her a big butt from deads and squats, AND get her on gear? Do you think she's too high test already and will become more of a uni-browed, mustached roastie fridge or is there hope for her?
>>
She'll have polycystic ovarian syndrome so yeah she'll actually be pretty high test.

PCOS gives them an excuse:

"I'm fat cos I've got PCOS"

Is funny because theyre actually wrong - they have PCOS because they are fat.
>>
>she
>>
>>41406781
How do you know she has PCOS? She's 5'1, 115 lbs
>>
>>41407196
PCOS has very little to do with actual weight. At max it'll make you gain 20 lbs.

I have it, along with some other shitty endocrine stuff, and I was the same way. Sans no boobs (thank you, prolactinoma, you were good for one thing and one thing only). Very, very high test until just recently. Getting those levels down on medicine turned me into a complete nutcase until very recently, but I'm glad it happened.

I bet your coworker is fucking miserable on her lady's days, to the point where she's vomiting the whole week. Or is at least inconsistent each month. Is she a little whacked mentally? Like depressed, or easy to anger, or just empty inside?

High test in women might be helped by exercise, but not without medication. Hope your coworker gets better.
>>
>>41406753
>get her a big butt from deads and squats
this meme needs to die
>>
>>41407240
she's the opposite of laid back, a vegetarian, a virgin, a religious nut, but somehow has a rich bf who I've met and is also totally uncool.

Honestly, when I first met her at work and I saw the stache and the uni I was thinking to myself "is she fucking out of her mind?!! Is she nuts?". She also had some acne.

And her body is soooo bad, its unbelievable. I dont even know if the gym can fix this fridge mode. She bends over or is on the ground doing something and I feel no attraction to it. Oh god.
>>
>>41406753
Why do you care so much about some random girl?
>>
>>41407384
I have to work with her in close proximity 40 hours a week, so technically shes not randum
>>
>>41407347
Acne is also common. Your coworker is sick, and she needs to be medicated if she isn't already. Sometimes birth control pills help, even. But she needs to see a doctor if she hasn't already.
>>
>>41407196
they all do
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.