[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my biggest enemy. I'm not some skinny tall stud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: skinnyfat.jpg (577KB, 960x1067px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
577KB, 960x1067px
This is my biggest enemy.
I'm not some skinny tall stud looking for easy pussy.
I'm a skinnyfat faggot who needs to be functional on a biological level like a decent human being. Back pains, flat feet, no stamina, no endurance: they need to go, and fast.
I have tried MMA training in the past, did well for my mood but wasn't for an extended period so I wouldn't know. Don't care about glamour muscles or anything, I literally just want to get a somewhat athletic and performing body.
What's the best course of action or training regime? As far as sports go I fucking hate team sports and I basically only like fighting, since it's the only physical activity that ever got my blood pumping and awakened my competitive instinct.
Pls gibe advice
>>
>>41404312
Sudoku
>>
If you did well in MMA just go back to it

Maybe i will watch you in UFC in 5 years
>>
>>41404325
Tried that but masturbating did better for my eye-hand coordination.
>>
>>41404312
Your hips are pretty awful man the only way for u to make it is to pack on serious muscle and get fridge mode, at least shave, cut out all junk food and sugary empty calories, cut your hair and do a strength routine like ICF 5x5 or starting strength or something, I'll let someone else chime in cos I don't feel like I'm qualified enough to be suggesting routines
>>
>>41404342
Unlikely. My mentor focuses on muai thai, there ain't no bells nor official recognitions. I'd have to drop my job and go to Thailand only to get my ass kicked by midgets before I could go in UFC.
>>
>>41404312
Hey buddy, if it's results you want go for a Water Fast! It works miracles with your shape and health... Detoxes your body and clears the fats, just finished my 7th day
>>
>>41404312
Transition, you'd make a cuddly girl.
>>
>>41404312
After the water fast you can start getting clean mass and feel amazing
>>
>>41404367
Guy in photo ain't me. I just googled "skinnyfat". I don't have his tits nor his waist, but my belly is a little bit more pronounced and I have broader shoulders. Would like to send a photo but I have no cameras and no phones that can do that. Let's say I'm ugly below my chin but not unfuckable.
>>
>>41404312
Holy fuck spoiler shit like that I want to throw up
>>
>>41404312
holy shit those are some huge love handles. jesus christ do something, most unfortunate
>>
>>41404394
Well, if you head across there and spend at least a month at Phuket Top Team or Tiger, and train 3x most days, it'll make a serious difference.
You don't even need to buy gear from any of the pharmacies or the supplement store down the street. Just eat and train. Once your flights are paid for, you can live down there for almost nothing if you stay on camp.
As for your physique, focus on your lats if you want to flip that V taper the right way up.
You're about 20%-22% BF there, maybe more. Pulling your shoulders back isn't fooling anyone here. You don't have abs. You don't have lats. You don't have shoulders.
Work on pull-ups, diamond push-ups, OHP. Try to widen your upper torso to try and offset what's going on around your hips.
>>
>>41404312
You should try bjj. Im pretty much in your exact same spot and bjj has helped me UNBELIVEABLY much in every aspect of having a functional body.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.