[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

440lbs stopped eating you, and started cooking at home. hoipefully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 564n.jpg (85KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
564n.jpg
85KB, 1080x1080px
440lbs
stopped eating you, and started cooking at home. hoipefully I cant start meal prepping soon.

I have trainer, three days a week for 30mins and on the off days I walk 30mins on treadmill and weight machines.

am i doing it right or nah?
>>
Getting big my nig
>>
>stopped eating you

Thank god.
>>
>>41403946
i meant out.
>>
>>41403920
The biggest thing you can do is change how you eat
That will lose your weight.
What you do in the gym will change how you look after you lose the weight
>>
>>41403920
lurn 2 spel
also basically you're doing the correct things.
read sticky
>>
>>41403920
There's probably better ways out there to lose weight, but you're still doing a great job. Proud of you lad
>>
I have another problem, kinda. when im not at the gym, im at home sitting down watching netflix or games...all day.

as for cooking at home, its rice and pinto beans with salmon or swordfish steak
>>
If what you are doing is working and it's not draining you emotionally then I wouldn't worry too much about changing it up.
>>
how fucking tall are you? You carry 400 pounds pretty well in that picture
>>
>>41404044
thats not me in the pictures. im still at 440, weighed myself at the doctor three days ago. ill check again at the end of the month

>>41404032
I used to do an hour on the treadmill but it was like an eternity. trainer recommend 30mins but to also add in incline intervals + bicycle/weights
>>
>>41404075
Get a home treadmill and put it in front of a TV
EZ

The big thing is diet though

That entire hour on a treadmill can be undone by a glass of soda.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.