[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help /fit/. In about 5 weeks I will undergo tests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: beer-belly.jpg (486KB, 1000x667px)
beer-belly.jpg
486KB, 1000x667px
I need your help /fit/. In about 5 weeks I will undergo tests for the German Army to determine my fitness, health etc. Problem is, I have to lose about 20kg in 5 weeks (About 44 pounds) Is this even possible or should I accept my defeat and off myself? Thanks in advance.
>>
cut off your arms and you are good to go.
>>
>>41399203
i would go for one leg and one arm
>>
Just tell them that you're a queer muslim tranny and they will take you so as to not face public backlash for discrimination.

No worries.
>>
why are you joining a useless force like the german army??
>>
>>41399214
memes aside, I am serious if you want to lose 20kg in 5 weeks, thats it. But if you want to loose 20kg of fat it is just impossible without risking your health and therefore your life. Even 10kg in 5 weeks is borderline death.

How about you somehow buy time for that fitness test of yours ? Atleast 15 more weeks.
>>
I seriously fucking doubt you can lose a pl8 worth of weight in 5 weeks. Even going concentration camp mode will only get you like 25 lbs at most and thats a dangerous amount of weight to drop so fast.
>>
Are we really letting nazis having an army again? Really?
Didn't we learn yet?
>>
>>41399620
>schlomo pls
>>
Should've thought about that sooner, you fat imbecile.
>>
>>41399197
If you're thinking about not trying anyway, you have no place in any military.

Here's what you do:

Brisk walk 60 minutes every day
When you get up and before you go to bed: 3 sets of push-ups and sit-ups (to failure)
Sleep at least 8 hours a night
Drink plenty of water (minimum of 2 liters a day)
Consume no more than 1750 kcal a day, stay away from junk food, get lots of protein, fibers and veggies.

If you haven't dropped all the weight in the last week, you go on a saltless diet for the last 4 days.

good luck.
>>
>>41399197
Your only option is water fasting immediately until you reach your goal followed by strict keto/paleo diet until you start your military deployment.

Even then it might not be enough time depending on your current weight.
>>
>>41399699
Using the simple rule of thumb that each pound of fat releases 3500kcal of energy, the total deficit he needs for the duration of the 5 weeks is around 150000kcal or around 4400kcal per day. I highly doubt his energy expenditure per day even is that high. This calculation is really simplistic but even assuming the deficit he needs is only 3000kcal per day, he needs go on a total fast for the whole 35 days to even come close to losing 20kg.

Which isn't impossible, though. I'd suggest eating 100kcal of protein powder per day for the essential amino acids and take a full assortment of vitamin and mineral supplements so you don't die of scurvy. But I don't think even that's going to be enough to lose the weight in just 5 weeks. It would be possible with DNP. With that option you get yellow internal organs and a risk of acute death.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.