[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the one thing you would trade all your gains for? Start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 25f16dv.jpg (211KB, 1598x770px) Image search: [Google]
25f16dv.jpg
211KB, 1598x770px
What is the one thing you would trade all your gains for? Start back from square 1.

Also what would you consider trading all your gains and any future gains for?
>>
happiness and financial security
>>
content
>>
I would trade all my gains togo back in time and prevent myself from sitting on the computer throughout my puberty giving myself scoliosis and forward head.
>>
immortality
financial freedom
fame
unbreakable relationship
trustworthy friends

anything really lifting aint shit but a filler in my schedule

i'll even trade it for a years supply of mcdonalds fries
>>
To go back to when I was 15. The year I started destroying my future to play vidya. I had amazing potential, usually the smartest kid in class. Now I work a minimum wage job at a warehouse
>>
A pretty face
>>
>>41398814
Hella wealth.
>>
>>41398857
>teenage love

fuck I missed that developmental milestone
>>
>>41398814
extermination of all jews
>>
>>41398814
One beeeellion dollars
>>
>>41398814
Social skills.
>>
>>41398814
>gains
dude if I trade ALL of my gains for money I'd have like 20 dollars
>>
>>41398814
Good genetics.. Being 6'4 220lbs (leanish)
>>
File: 1410332643615.jpg (15KB, 263x181px) Image search: [Google]
1410332643615.jpg
15KB, 263x181px
>>41398904
Whenever people ask "What would your superpower be?" I always imagine having a dialogue wheel that pops up during every sentence I exchange with someone. There's a response to invoke every emotion from them. A response to change their mind about anything or a response to lead them on to doing something for me. The power being perfect social skills, leading to untold fame and manipulation potential.

I'm a huge aspie irl
>>
>>41398814
Perfect skin and teeth. Gains I would make back pretty quickly and my confidence would be through the roof.
>>
>>41398814
>What is the one thing you would trade all your gains for? Start back from square 1

A commercial pilots licence and a captaincy on an international jet for one of the worlds most premier airlines

Not a bad deal either, I go back to being a relatively skinny guy, easier and a lot less socially taxing having to put on muscle instead of losing fat/weight

>Get paid at least $200,000+ per year, never have to worry about money if you're not an idiot
>Long career, retirement age is mid 60's then you get a great pension
>See the world in style and get to fly a fucking jet at 40,000 feet
>When you're not being 'mired in public you're basically alone in a comfy locked cabin for 10+ hours so you get to fulfill your daily autistic tendencies in the cockpit playing with the 1000's of buttons and controls they have in there and studying approach vectors and weather maps
>This is ''work'' for you
>Most men want to be you and most girls admire you
>have a fulfilling job that gives you great rewards but also carries great responsibility
>Get to wear a sexy uniform most days

Man would it feel good to be able to make gainz and get the full benefits because you're working in an actual sexy, high paying socially acceptable profession instead of the only person mirin your progress being you looking at yourself in the mirror
>>
More gains, earlier
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.