[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this very board that will defend the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1494423039066.png (146KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
1494423039066.png
146KB, 337x337px
>there are people on this very board that will defend the use of a pussypad during squats
>>
>>41398453
pussypad is only acceptable on hip thrusts
>>
>>41398453
maybe if you had your traps removed
>>
>>41398548
fucking this
>>
>>41398453
Tfw cant even do weighted squats because snap city
Feels bad man
>>
>>41398548
how the fuck do you lads get the bar on to you during hip thrusts / bridges

i feel like an autistic paraplegic wrestling a wile e coyote anvil off me while half the people in the gym judge me for doing "girl lifts"
>>
>>41398979
You just roll it over yourself?
>>
>>41398979
Are you fat? No insult, just asking. You can just go and sit down and fit the bar on your hips and then thrusth it up. I mean, you ARE using the normal oly plates for the bar? They lift it from the ground enough so one fits under nicely.

You are either too fat or the plates youre using for it are too small!
>>
File: 1479242776851.jpg (208KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1479242776851.jpg
208KB, 1080x1349px
why the fuck would anyone use pussy pads? if you have to use them then you are probably ego lifting a weight you can't handle with proper form

stick to the weights you can handle and lift them like a real man, you fucking pussy ass candy ass
>>
>>41398453
What the hell is a pussypad?
>>
File: kisu.png (154KB, 316x211px) Image search: [Google]
kisu.png
154KB, 316x211px
>>41399010
>highlight the word pussypad from post
>right click, google x
>new tab opened with google results, showing you what a pussypad is instantly

Ill just post what is a pussypad instead
>>
Is using a squat pad fine while doing weighted hip thrusts?
>>
>>41399355

That's even worse than using it to squat
>>
>>41399377
But I hip thrust 4 plates...
>>
File: pad 1_0.png (30KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
pad 1_0.png
30KB, 180x180px
>>41398453
>immediately think of the other kind of pussypad
>confused about the female side of /fit/ having such a well-known and respected freebleeding bias that threads against pads can take off
>how have i never seen this before
>realize
>apply kill to self
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.