[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW do SS for the first time >Fat manlet >Go to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Hugs.jpg (39KB, 960x457px) Image search: [Google]
Hugs.jpg
39KB, 960x457px
>TFW do SS for the first time
>Fat manlet
>Go to do benchpress
>Can't even do 5 reps with 10 pound weights on each side
>Don't want to lift just the bar because I'm embarrassed
>Don't want to put just measly 5 lb weights on it.
>Proceed to make do with 10 lb weights

I can't even benchpress with weights on the bar, Jesus I'm pathetic.
>>
Keep doing 5 reps with 10 pounds until you can do 10 then go to 15 pounds
Youre gonna make it bro
>>
>>41394978
>because I'm embarrassed

Would you rather be a fat manlet struggling with 10lbs weights for months without any progress, or a fat manlet doing 5lbs or less for a week or two and then being able to do 10lbs+ when you're ready?

If you really cared enough about what people think of you to get embarrassed by stupid shit like that, then you never would have become a fat manlet to begin with. Lift what you can and eat right, results will come in time as long as you're consistent and smart. Just like they do for everyone else.
>>
>>41394978
1st rule of going to the gym: don't give a fuck about what weights other people are lifting as long as you get a good workout in and focus on making progress
>>
>>41395180

2nd rule: no one is looking at you, nor do they care what you're doing. Exception is if you're doing bicep curls on the deadlift plat.
>>
Do the empty bar retard no one cares. I personally even respect beginners who have fod form and low weights. Way to many ego lifting arabs at my gym
>>
>>41395180
>>41395209
This is seriously the truth.

OP, I started off with just the bar and was benching 105 a month later. Just keep going, sleep as much as you can, eat well, keep putting weight on the bar.
>>
We all start from somewhere, the difference is when we stop.
>>
we all have to start somewhere OP

all the cardio bunnies and gymbros watching you bench the bar now are gonna be the same ones watching you push out 1pl8 for reps in a couple months

you're gonna make it anon
>>
Struggle with the weight faggot. You are never progressing if you are too scared of big boy weights and want to step down. Have some dignity
Best way for strength gains is using weights you are not ready to lift and trying really hard to lift it with the potential shame of not being able to do it as motivation
>>
File: 1409502519826.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1409502519826.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>be fat manlet
>start at 55 lbs 5x5
>get to 65 lbs a week later
>fail last rep on last set
>girls laugh at me
>fast forward 7 months
>can bench lmao1.5pl8 x5
>can squat lmao3pl8 for triples (t-thanks medhi)
>catch one of the girls that laughed at me watching the squat while she stands in a smith machine
>it's not funny anymore
>>
>>41394978
Sounds like you're a beginner. Ya know what's great for beginners? Calisthenics. Start with body weight exercises and once you can crank out 20 push-ups, 10 dips, 5 pull ups (at least) and 20 pistol squats, congratulations you can start legitimate resistance training. Barbells and dumbells are a privelege, not a right. You gotta earn it brother, good luck, ur gunna make it.
>>
Just do the empty bar. Anyone who sees you will just think you are warming up and no one will watch you long enough to know you aren't
>>
Man who the fuck cares. First time I went, I couldn't even squat with an empty bar and was falling over pretty much every set. Some dude even suggested taking some lighter barbells while semi-laughing at me but who the fuck cares. Everyone has to start somewhere.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.