[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I eat well but i still get constipated. I was about to die shitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3875.jpg (103KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3875.jpg
103KB, 960x960px
I eat well but i still get constipated. I was about to die shitting this morning and had to stick my finger in my anus to dig out the rock hard poop which didn't work so I laid down and then came back half an hour later. Is this IBS? Should I stop consuming dairy?
>>
>>41394627
Post photos of your hemorrhoids.
>>
>I eat well

Chicken breast and whey isn't "eating well". Eat your vegetables and fruit, fucking dumbass. They should constitute most of your food
>>
>>41394627

How much fiber are you getting?

Are you hydrating properly?

Are you hitting them there opioids?

Get you some psyllium husk, work up to 9g morning and evening and drink a gallon a water a day for a bit and I guarantee you will never have a spoon out your goop again.
>>
>>41394627
Drink a gallon of water a day.

You'll be fine.
>>
>>41394627
tell us more about the finger (n-no homo)

1. vegetables
2. drink water
3. drink coffee
4. if you are drinking protein shakes, mix 1 teaspoon of flavorless fiber powder into the shake
5. stop trying to pick turds, dumbass. Why would anyone need to be told not to do that?
>>
File: 1465761717128.jpg (98KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1465761717128.jpg
98KB, 520x678px
how do I get rid of hemorrhoids?

asking for a friend
>>
>>41395746
shoot. forgot to mention exercising. I assume that since you are on /fit/ that you are exercising, right?

HA!!! TOP KEK! I make myself laugh.

Seriously, start using the fitness tracker on your phone or something. Sitting around playing Xbox all day is enough to stop-up anyone.
>>
>>41395780
Internal: just use Preparation H.
External: same. It is a little unsavory, but give this a try: use Preparation H and then try to just gently work them back in. Once they are in, they will shrink. Just take a break from any straining for a while.

After that, reduce weight and rebuild while concentrating on supporting yourself with your core. You're not supposed to be trying to push your guts through your asshole on every squat rep, anon.
>>
>>41395780
Just give it time and stop sitting on the toilet so long
>>
>>41394627
Drink a lot of milk, you'll shit like a hose
>>
>>41394627
some of them want to metamuce you
some of them want to be metamuced
>>
>>41394627
>I was about to die shitting this morning and had to stick my finger in my anus to dig out the rock hard poop
If I hasn't done that myself I would call bull shit but one time I was so constipated that I had to suck my finger in my ass and pull the shit out.
As long as I have a whole grain cereal in the morning I'm fine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.