[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I'm starting a fitness and nutrition blog. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Hey /fit/, I'm starting a fitness and nutrition blog. The aim will be to cut through bro science and contradicting information in order to provide solid advice on various topics backed up by science. Any ideas for topics?
>>
>>41393107
yeah
write about clueless guy who wants to start a blog.
>>
>>41393119
Have a kinesiolgy degree, working on my masters. Not going into it blind mayne
>>
How do you expect to compete with shit sites like BuzzFeed and Pinterest that spew the worst of the worst advice?

That goes for any popular "fitness" site, really.
>>
>>41393171
I'm under no delusion that its a saturated market. I don't plan on investing in advertisement of the blog itself until I have a solid base of quality content, all I want to do right now is pump out articles to build that base so I'm just looking for topics atm
>>
>>41393107
Wholefood plant based diet
>>
>>41393196
I wish you luck mate but if some fatty sees your blog with sensible factual effort-pays-off Vs some clickbait one magic trick they'll probably go for that because some people (fat women especially) can't be arsed to work for it and will believe/try anything easy.
>>
>>41393379
>>41393107
>TOP 10 EXERCISES FOR HUGE BICEPS
>ONE WEIRD TRICK FOR INSTANT ABS
>GET SHREDDED WHILE EATING PIZZA: THE AWESOME WORKOUT ROUTINE THAT LETS YOU EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT
>THE SECRET TO HUGE MUSCLES PERSONAL TRAINERS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!

Just get dem clicks and ad revenue OP
>>
>>41393107
how to get gf
>>
File: 1494453521333.png (288KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
1494453521333.png
288KB, 480x550px
>>41393196
>I'm under no delusion that its a saturated market
that it's not*

You can't write or come up with your own topics and you want to start a blog?
>>
Yeah ive got a suggestion. Stop being a nigger and go figure out your own topics
>>
>>41393493
I was considering doing these kind of titles but using actual science in the article itself. Basically good content disguised as clickbait
>>
>>41393637
I have a list of topics, just thought I might get some fresh ideas here
>>
Please do this, OP. This sounds really helpful
>>
>>41393649
I can't come up with any topics off the top of my head, but maybe you could even ask dyels, beginners, casuals etc. at your gym what they would like to know/learn about to achieve their fitness goals, what confuses them, what they've heard works and doesn't work, that sort of thing. That might give you a bit of inspiration to get started - I was joking about the titles but if you do end up using clickbait titles then those will probably be the type of people reading your stuff anyway, people who know about fitness wouldn't be enticed by it. I would say that if you do use the clickbait tactic then at least be subtle about it, don't go over the top.
>>
>>41393808
asking dyels isn't a bad idea actually, appreciate it
>>
>>41393677
Can't tell if sarcasm or not..
>>
>>41393107
first entry
"sucking dick is great for gains"
-OP
kys faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.