[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I play college football and all we do are the big three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey /fit/ I play college football and all we do are the big three
Squat on Monday
Bench on Wednesday
Deadlift and Pushpress on Friday
And he leaves us to do the rest so how can I make a workout to correlate with that?
I'm struggling and made a previous thread and saw my workout I made was shit so what can I even do?
>>
just do SS and tell him to go f*** himself if he tries to stop you
>>
>>41388549
>play college football
>doesn't know how to workout
Yeah no you don't
>>
>>41388601
I've been doing what my highschool coach hasn't us do for 4 years fuckhead. I'm going to college and that's what the coach told me we are doing over the summer
>>
>>41388703
Meant to say has
>>
>>41388712
what are you trying to say? you've been working out for 4 years?
>>
>>41388549
Do precisely what your coaches tell you to do and nothing more or less
They are payed to program properly for you to be the best athlete you can unless you're going to some tiny college with a shit program
>>
>>41388549
>>41388601
>>41388703
Lol sports over here in Aus are such a fucking joke. I played first team for one of the top union schools in the country. Head Coach gathered all the boys
for the first pre-season training and "recommended" we start going to the gym... despite having a multimillion dollar sporting facility with a giant gym
>>
>>41388549
For a sports program, you generally want to have in each workout
> an Olympic lift or a variant, like hang cleans, rack jerk, etc
> a squat or a deadlift
> a bench press variant
> an upper-body pull
> another pressing movement

On Monday maybe add Close Grip Bench, Cleans, Barbell Overhead Press, and Chins

On Wednesday maybe add Front Squat, Dips, Snatch, and Pendlay Rows

On Friday maybe add another Bench for higher reps or a Towel Bench/Board Bench or Floor Press, Pullups, and DB Overhead Press.
>>
>>41388746
forgot your /sarc tag
>>
>>41388746
>They are payed to program properly for you to be the best athlete you can

Lel
>>
>>41388746
I don't give a fuck about being an athlete I wanna look like a Greek God
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.