[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, what's the consensus on eating this stuff raw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hey /fit/, what's the consensus on eating this stuff raw? I was doing some theory crafting and I'm pretty sure flour has the highest calorie/dollar ratio. Macros are pretty shit though, 3 proteons per 110 calories
>>
Powdered bread
Don't eat bread
>>
>>41384281
I'm thinking like for homeless and extreme poorfags, you could subsist on this stuff for less than 50 cents a day
>>
It's calorie dense but not nutrient dense
If you only have a dollar a day for budget I guess you could do worse
>>
Why not use potatoes instead?
>>
if you just mix it with water 1:1 and some salt you can make shitty savory pancakes with it.

add some kind of green onion and egg and you got yourself a cheap semi nutritious meal
>>
>>41384519
add water and salt, make tortillas. Only a true retard would eat flour raw
>>
do not consume raw flour it's often contaminated with literal shit and gets recalled frequently. my advice is to eat civil war dumplings.
add water and salt and the flour to a bowl and mix until it forms a thick dough, then take the dough and boil it for ~10 minutes. a
>>
>>41384212
Only useful as a cheap carb source, such as making your own mass gainer shakes.
>>
>>41384212

http://shop.honeyville.com/vital-wheat-gluten.html

A 50lb bag runs $117 and has 75g protein per 100g, or 340g per pound. That's 17000g of protein for $117, or $0.007/g protein. The only problem is that it's not a complete protein, so I recommend mixing with their Defatted Soy Flour which runs $60-ish and mixing 75% VG and 25% SF. I lived off of it for way longer than I'd like to admit.
>>
>>41384693
>vital wheat gluten
FUCK, i used to make vegetarian chick fil a sandwiches with that. it's basically healthy meat with ridiculously similar macros.
>>
>>41384600
What ratio of flour to water?
>>
>>41384600
can you give a somewhat more detailed procedure? Do you just drop the balls of dough in the water or do you shape them beforehand?
>>
>>41384693
What the fuck, that's literally protein powder, without the BCAA?
>>
theory crafting about raw flour.
fucking confirmed for never making it jesus christ
>>
File: 1473935394233.jpg (11KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1473935394233.jpg
11KB, 306x306px
>>41384693
>eating pure gluten

nobody can tolerate pure gluten, the name gluten comes from its glue like structure.

it WILL cause constipation and gut inflammation/atrophy/leaky gut
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.