[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get motivated to lift again? >used to be fat >lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

How to get motivated to lift again?

>used to be fat
>lost weight and gained some muscle
>got a clingy girlfriend who is obsessed with me
>no reason to improve myself now

What's even the point to lift anymore?
>>
File: 1337052498691.png (60KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
1337052498691.png
60KB, 242x209px
4urselfbro
>>
>what's the point of working out if I can't use it to get pussy
You're a faggot
>well I'm in a relationship now so I don't have to take care of my appearance, might as well get fat
You're a woman
>>
>>41381519
>lifting for girls

Never going to make it, don't even bother lifting again. Get fat and lazy like the rest of society.
>>
>>41381519
There is always room to improve yourself anon. Nobody likes stale bread.

Always lift for yourself and own improvement. If you were lifting for pussy you were lifting for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>41381565
so much this

By that logic, dont get mad at your psycho girlfriend for turning into a fat planet once you get married cause WUTS THE POINT.

You treat working out like its some chore instead of one of the most important factors to self improvement and health. Thats why youre DYEL, and thats why youre not gonna make it.
>>
>>41381519
Do what you want but know the path you're walking only ends in sorrow.
>>
>>41381565
I never wanted to be muscular.
I had self esteem issues back when I was obese.
I started lifting for the exercise and health. It also made me feel really good.
Now my self esteem is high and I feel like lifting is kind of a waste of time. I did it because it made me feel good, but now other things give me the same high.
>>
>>41381641
Are you OP? Your post sounds alot different when you phrase it that way. Youre still a dyel though, and if you lifted more, you could probably ditch your clingy girlfriend for a 10/10 thicc virgin latina qt wife
>>
>>41381519
>got a clingy girlfriend who is obsessed with me
>no reason to improve myself now

dude honestly you should be lifting to keep yourself in good shape on the off chance that your gf turns out to be crazy/manipulative and you have to bail

Also, acknowledge that your body has the latent potential to be great. To lift with dedication is to respect that potential.
>>
Thank you, OP.

Your attitude is why it's so easy to sleep with taken women, which is my fetish.
>>
>>41381519
I workout after my 12 hour day from work. Thankfully i only see my girlfriend on the weekends, but I couldn't really imaging living together. Shes so attached to me on the weekends and when i do try to go to the gym, she puts me in a guilt trip, that i had more time to workout during the week, blah blah blah. Im trying to convince her to come and lift with me and I might succeed this weekend. She went on the pill like 4 days ago and she noticed that shes been eating a lot.
Just simply told her to come to the gym with me and lift. (Shes kinda paranoid with lifting. Doesn't want to be made fun of. Has this natural model hour glass figure look. Super skinny, big boobs) so hopefully this works out for her. Kinda want her to start squating too. Her ass is just... Its sad.
>>
File: pepe pc.png (127KB, 486x456px) Image search: [Google]
pepe pc.png
127KB, 486x456px
>kill imaginary multidimensional beings in my head with my super powers
>every time i go up on the bench my avatar in my mind gets stronger
>I'm benching the bigones
>I'm almost to the point where I'm about to fight the gods in my imaginary universes
>I go by sagas
>Right now I'm fighting some dark matter creature who has fused up with some galaxy's over watcher
>It's tough but I have to beat him and a few others to get to the gods
>>
I dont want the possibility of a situation where someone asks me to help carry or lift something and i'd have to say to them "its too heavy for me". Why would i want to be a weak ass bitch if i have a choice not to be ?
>>
>>41381937
What if someone asks you to lift a car?
>>
>>41381956
I could answer to that: "Who would ask something like that" and i see your point.. Well you could basically lift everything with a forklift but thats just not practical or possible in most situations. Now comes the debate that is a mans role/forte only to perform physical work ?
>>
>>41381902
>workout after 12 hour day
Fucking HOW.
I contemplate suicide every time I get home. I've been on 12 hr shifts for a month and a half and I'm still sleeping like 10 hours a day.
>>
>>41382221
It gets tough at times. Specially if its a heavy lifting week because all i wanna do is sleep or rest, but it comes to a point where you actually have to force yourself to go.
Oh, and another thing. Gf fucking hates it when i sleep longer than her. Dating is cool and all, but being single is probably cooler. Im just glad we both play skyrim together because if this grill didnt like xbone, i'd probably wouldnt like her as much
>>
>>41382221
Also, my hours are fucked. I work night shift from 3pm till 3am and i have to stay a bit longer because im a supervisor as well. Oh, well. $__$
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.