[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use your figure intimidate or bully people? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ecli_7Cp.jpg (24KB, 377x325px)
ecli_7Cp.jpg
24KB, 377x325px
Do you use your figure intimidate or bully people? What's the point of being big if you're soft on the inside?
>>
>>41380220
Nah I get drunk and ask strangers to punch me in the face when I think of cheating on my gf. Does anyone else do this?
>>
>>41380395
Nah I don't have a gf man. I'd probably punch you though. Especially if I was drunk
>>
>>41380408
Cheers pal. Last lad was an American tourist who told me he'd never punched anyone before. When he punched me I called him a pussy so he'd punch me harder. In the end I didn't cheat on my gf. 10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>41380220
Only faggots who are mentally weak use their so-called "size" to intimidate people. They're usually losers with dreadful personalities and normally not that good a body. They're also normally a very high suicide risk, so every cloud and all that.

Most well built guys who genuinely look good will be well balanced and decent towards their fellow man. Having an impressive/imposing figure often commands respect, so there's no point being an utter prick about it.
>>
>>41380220
of course
>>41380431
t. dyel beta bitch
>>
>>41380220
lol let me tell yo
i already look unimposing. i play accentuate that aspect of myself and people tend to find it disarming. it's quite effective this, because i have a naturally neotonous look; my youth genetics are very good. it doesn't take much to think a person can already kick your ass, and usually that alone is enough to get them to merely brush you aside

the crazy ones are those that attack unarmed prey
>>
>>41380431
shut the fuck up, nerd. you donĀ“t belong here
>>
>>41380466
t. roleplaying manlet

The big guys that can do serious damage to someone usually have an amiable temperament
>>
File: 1494180238070.jpg (127KB, 700x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1494180238070.jpg
127KB, 700x1082px
>>41380529
>nerd
Lmao you think Chad visits 4chan? Or worse, do you think you are Chad?
>>
>>41380466
This really activates my almonds
>>
>>41380555
This. Only people I see with salty attitudes like that guy are manlets
>>
>>41380650
>b-bullies are the a-actual manlets right g-guys heh
t. actual manlet
>>
>>41380602
so thats the kind of insecure crap you faggots tell yourselves

no wonder youre all fucking failiors
>>
>>41380220
wtf is up with the /tv/ spillage? been away for one week and this board is extra cancerous
>>
>>41380708
>failiors

ayylmao
>>
>>41380220

Lol only insecure losers need to intimidate people to make themselves feel better or to feel "strong" or whatever

Do better anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.