[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to cave on some of this heaven on earth. Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: half-baked.png (70KB, 374x479px) Image search: [Google]
half-baked.png
70KB, 374x479px
I'm about to cave on some of this heaven on earth. Help.

Taunt me on how bad this stuff is for you.
>>
just had that

tastes like fucking heaven

who gives a shit why are people on /fit/ so autistic about calories? eating this stuff once or twice won't kill you
>>
>>41378232
do what ever you want OP. Nobody gives a shit about you.
>>
nah. im bulking, i have a tub of cookie dough flavor in my freezer. im gonna go get it now actually thanks for the reminder
>>
>>41378232
Never gonna make it.
>>
>>41378232
if you've been starving for an ice cream for a while, have one

just make sure you run at least 50minutes on an incline treadmill at 9.0 at least
>>
>>41378232
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/no-churn_ice_cream_72012

You should be able to sub some of the sugar for a sweetener like stevia.
>>
>>41378232

Think of insulin as being produced by slaves. You beat the slaves and they give you some production. You become a bit more savage and they rush production. If you force them to work even harder, they revolt and never come back without major reforms in the regime.

You don't want a slave revolt unless afterwards you can stick to a low-carb diet.
>>
>>41378232
Brush if you want it so bad just go for it. We all eat ice cream and shit once Ina while.
>>
Halotop is pretty good and not nearly as terrible for you.
>>
>>41378232
I had a pint of B&J over the weekend and a number of beers. Been on a cut until this last weekend. I shit you not, I gained 5lbs in two days.
>>
>>41378279
>beat the slaves

lol no I would make harsh examples of slave dissidents but give the others the best I could provided they work to my expectations.
>>
>>41378232
im on dirty bulk so fuck it, eat as much ice cream as you want.
>>
>>41378232
Treat yourself sweetie, big is beautiful.
>>
File: chocice.png (149KB, 620x467px) Image search: [Google]
chocice.png
149KB, 620x467px
>>41378232

Go buy a pack of these.

Have one.

Next time you crave ben and jerrys. Have another one.
>>
This stuff is basically poison for me. I love half baked and the "everything but the..." flavor they have

I just can't have it. I eat halo top instead.
>>
>>41378279
I would dismember slaves that revolt in order to teach the others that are thinking of revolting a lesson. I would hang the body parts all around their huts so theu never forget. The ones that work well will be treated well.
>>
>>41378750

Unfortunately beta cells (yes, they're called beta cells) don't have a psychology to exploit. You force them to work too rapidly and hard, they stop working at all.

I've read some studies that indicate MAYBE a low-carb diet sustained religiously can reverse diabetes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.