[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pain right here when squatting and deadlifting and doing other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: backmuscles.jpg (352KB, 1440x1712px) Image search: [Google]
backmuscles.jpg
352KB, 1440x1712px
Pain right here when squatting and deadlifting and doing other exercises, doing SS with about 140 pounds on both exercises, what do?
>>
>>41377707
post form
>>
Had the same problem. Working abs + light reverse hypers helped
>>
>>41377809
Im going later today but I have been doing form correction for awhile now to make sure that isn't a issue
>>
Btw this happens most when re racking the weight post set
>>
>>41377990
you probably bend forward when you rerack which puts excess strain on your back

it may be located more on one side of your back due to foot placement as you rerack your weights.

post form.
>>
File: 20170509_151143.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_151143.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>41378072
This is what my foot is postion is like when re racking not with sandals of course though
>>
Are you making sure you are engaging your core properly? I always had back issues until I strengthened my core and performed the correct form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhCmhVIcVFU
>>
>>41378143
which would leave less support under the right side of the bar as you rerack,

you're probably bending to far forward to rerack
the bar which is putting excess strain on your back

post form.
you might be doing squat mornings too
>>
>lay on back
>right leg knee in the air (knee at 90 degree)
>right arm spread to the side at 90 degree
>turn head to the right at 90 degree
>grab right knee with left hand and pull it to the left
>repeat with the other side
>keep your lower back warm
>lift with correct form
>if necessary do it once a day for multiple days
>>
>>41377707
>140 pounds

almost 100% chance it's due to shit form
>>
>>41378143
don't fucking rack it like that, walk back up to the rack with your feet even and put it back

dont just lean forward and dump it on the rack with a staggered stance
>>
>>41377854
this
>>
>>41377707
Had that, roll/stretch glutes, hips, hip flexors. Make sure you lift the weight correctly on squats, if you are compensating with your back too much drop the weight and work on form.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.