[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point lifting if you're poor? Everyone tells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1479886335026.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479886335026.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
Is there any point lifting if you're poor? Everyone tells me that to make gains It's expensive because of all the food and supplements you need

I can get a gym membership for 25 dollars a month and even that would make my budget tight and the only food I currently eat is rice, potatoes and pasta with spaghetti sauce etc because it's cheap
>>
Any lifting is better than no lifting, even with a subpar diet. Stop bitching and start lifting faggot.
>>
>>41376086
you can bulk on ramen if you are really poor. otherwise eat rice, beans and meat like every other person.
>>
>>41376086
you dont NEED any supplements, all you need is to eat food. which isn't expensive if youre eating things like beans and rice. ffs there's prison inmates that can make it, i think your spoiled ass can
>>
>>41376086
You should never not be lifting, just do your best on your diet. Better to lift on a poor man's diet than to not senpai
>>
>>41376086

I'm not in in a desperate spot but I'm trying to find the cheapest healthy bulking diet I can. So far Ive got chicken thighs with skin, eggs, rice, broccoli, whole milk, peanuts and olive oil.
>>
>food

calories are cheap: oats, rice, eggs, beans, chicken, fats, et c. tasty calories cost more, obviously.

>supplements

creatine is cheap.
roids are expensive.

you are currently not progressing whatsoever. if you're going to change that is up to you.
>>
>>41376086
Some people have good genetics and can make gains even with a shit diet, just lift and see what happens brah
>>
>>41376131
Thats pretty much it breh, i survive on like 50 bucks a week of groceries in California. Im sure you can manage much better if you live in a more affordable area.

>Cheapest cuts of chicken, ground turkey, ground beef for protein
>Buy oats, rice, beans, and lentils in bulk
>Buy whatever vegetables are in season or on special.
>Cook with whatever oils you have on hand.
>If you have trouble hitting your calories, buy calorie dense shit like peanut butter and trail mix for real fucking cheap.
>>
>>41376190
Not the guy you responded to but here in ontario canada 50 dollars wont get you shit for groceries, I spend 120 a week and that's only buying cheap stuff on sale. Bodybuilding diet would be 200 dollars easily here a week
>>
>>41376086
Supplements are completely unnecessary but OP, seriously, if you're really that poor your #1 priority should be to get as much money as possible first. The gym will always be there, you don't need to scrape by just for the sake of working out, get your priorities straight. And at the end of the day there's always calisthenics until you're making enough to afford everything you need.
>>
>>41376190
>>41376593
Also from ontario. I spend about 500-700 a month just for food for myself. The shit is expensive as fuck here.
>>
>>41376086
Real food> supps
Supplements are a meme for beginners, just get your ass in the gym, eat some chicken breasts (or thighs if ur that poor), lot of frozen kale, broccoli, and general veggies( usually very cheap) some rice/pasta, and you're good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.