[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesnt do weighted dips >he doesnt do weighted pull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: I_m_a_smug_fuck_2.png (355KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
I_m_a_smug_fuck_2.png
355KB, 500x457px
>he doesnt do weighted dips
>he doesnt do weighted pull ups
>he doesnt do front squats
>he doesnt do hip thrusts
>he doesnt do behind the neck ohp
>he doesnt do close grip db bench
>he doesnt train abs and thinks compounds are enough for them

anon please tell me you arent wasting your time only doing the BIG FOUR lmao.
didnt you know meme lifts are the most effective?
>>
>hip thrusts

When will this GAY Bret Contreras tv infomercial shit die
>>
>>41375399
you forgot stiff legged dead lifts and lat pullovers
>>
File: 1493398121272.jpg (207KB, 600x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1493398121272.jpg
207KB, 600x1049px
DELETEDELETE!!!!!!
>>
BTN press is a great way to fuck yourself up for life unless you have the correct shoulder geometry to pull it off
>>
>>41375399
i do all of these but the ones that gets the most attention from guys is hip thrusts. everyone gives me dirty looks when i hump the bar because for the most part only women do it
>>
>>41375399
the fuck do u mean close grip db bench? u cant change grip on dumbell lol u can only change elbow flare
>>
>>41375592
Hold it horizontally and close to each other. You wont fuck up your wrists like you do in close grip bb
>>
>>41375581
yeah i know i feel autistic doing it too but it's worth it. my glutes have gotten so firm and strong.
>>
File: b10.jpg (27KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
b10.jpg
27KB, 422x437px
I'll be perfectly honest. Starting Strength's beginner routine is A+ IF YOU CAN DO IT PERFECTLY PAIN FREE WITHOUT INJURY.

The problem is the belief that we're all the same and that only some extemely small outlier can't do SS and if you have problems then it's because you are a pussy who is so stupid they can't lift with correct form.

And that's wrong. Literal retards can deadlift man. You think a person who is smart enough to even try SS is dumber than a retard? No, the actual problem is there are far more people who cannot genetically squat, press and deadlift conventionally due to hip and shoulder bone structure.

So, some many of us need to do suboptimal lifts because optimal lifts we genetically cannot perform safely. It has nothing to do with being a pussy or fixing form. You sure think highly of yourself. Remember little girls and retards can do these lifts. The logical conclusion IS NOT that anyone who can't is less than a retarded girl. It's bone structure, muscle attachment points and to a lesser degree leverages.
>>
>>41375408
To be honest weighted hip thrusts got my glutes fuller than squats did.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.