[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinny lankyfag of 31 years with hardly any athletic background.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: joey.jpg (293KB, 1600x1139px) Image search: [Google]
joey.jpg
293KB, 1600x1139px
Skinny lankyfag of 31 years with hardly any athletic background.

It's too late, isn't it? Isn't my test plummeting as we speak?

Pic not really related, but Joey and I were pretty much built in the same factory. We are even of the same height.
>>
just read the sticky faggot
>>
File: IMG__20170383__104221.jpg (407KB, 892x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__20170383__104221.jpg
407KB, 892x523px
>>41374059
31:
Well your natural human-growth-hormones have already plunged as of 18-22 years of age and now that you're in your 30's your testosterone is already on a downward spiral.

This doesn't mean you can't workout, but it will be harder than it would've been if you started in your early 20's or teens.
>>
>>41374059
just workout 8times a week bro you'll make it
>>
>>41374059

your test decreases after 30, but remains in the normal range provided you're healthy. being overweight, smoking, drinking, or doing nothing is more of an indicator of your levels than your age. a 50 yo active man is likely to have higher levels than a 30 yo couch potato.

so it's easy to exaggerate the relevance of age in this regard.
>>
>>41374059
If you start lifting now you will be stronger, healthier, better-looking and happier in 3 months
I don't know what's to discuss here really
>>
>>41374436

this
>>
>>41374115
>>41374257
>>41374436

/thread
>>
>>41374059
nah, don't listen to these fags. you won't see the decline until you are in your 40s or even later. in case you are legit low test you can go to the doctor and go on TRT and get build as fuck in 2 years
>>
Its not too late.

I started at 35. One of the best thimgs i ever did. I have to be more wary of injury, and my progress is slower than it I were 10-15 years younger, but I still make progress.

After the first year I lost a bunch of fat, gained a bunch of muscle, and had more sex than ever.
>>
how fucking many times an hour are you starting this same thread ?
>>
>>41374257
This, besides some people naturally produce lower test than others. So who knows, maybe OP has higher test than a lot of 20 year olds
>>
I'm 33; my lifts are progressing nicely and so is my physique. Question is: Why do you think your test levels are important? No matter how high or low your testosterone is, both your general fitness, your stength and your appearance will improve if you start lifting. Maybe it will improve by a lot, maybe it will improve a little. On the ridiculously low chance that you are a genetic freak of nature maybe nothing would happen (I cannot overstate how this will not be the case). One thing I can tell you for sure: If you don't start lifting now, nothing will happen, end of discussion. If you start lifting now, you will find out whether it is for you or not and how it can improve you. If you don't start lifting now, one day you'll be 41 and scold yourself for not having ten years ago, just as you do now.

I won't tell you that you have to start lifting, but if you want to lift, fear of "low test" is not even factor worth considering.
>>
>>41376291
>>41376123
>>41374436
>>41374257

Thank you. Encouraging.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.