[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop thinking about your ex? It's been almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1492827726496.jpg (211KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492827726496.jpg
211KB, 2560x1440px
How do you stop thinking about your ex? It's been almost 2 months now but i still think about her constantly. Please tell me what you did to move on
>>
>>41373476

meet/hang out with a new girl
>>
>>41373476
>2 months
4 for me, still in that shit...
>>41373486
can't do this cause my shitty brain is still pretending that there is chance for us to get back together
>>
>>41373476
Got a new girlfriend
>>41373500
>can't do this cause my shitty brain is still pretending that there is chance for us to get back together
there isn't
>>
Realize you don't actually miss her- you miss the way she made you feel.
It's an important distinction.
>>
>>41373531

whoa
>>
File: 1481859925765.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481859925765.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>>41373476
>>41373486
>>41373500

Get on my level faggots, 5 years and counting

>>41373531

This guy is right though. I've realized love is a lie and that even though I could feel the same feels again, it wouldn't be the same. What you learn you cannot unlearn and women and men love very differently.
>>
>>41373531
This, recently I've hooked up with another girl and now I barely, if ever, think about my ex
>>
>>41373476
Find a better girl. It may not be easy but eventually you will get with other girls and find someone who is as good as the other one you had. And the one you had wasn't all that great either, you just cared for her despite all her flaws.

If you don't mind me asking, how/why did you break up? Going through a similar situation although I wasn't actually in love yet, and e weren't technically boyfriend and girlfriend either- so it's been a much easier recovery
>>
>>41373684
This. It is almost unbelivable how immediately you forget old one, when new one comes.
>>
>>41373476
1. Realise both of you werent happy in the relationship and that you're never gonna be a couple again
2. Embrace all the feels when they come, dont push them away
3. Do all the fun stuff you cant do in a relationship, live life like (you) want to and get some validation from other girls
>>
>>41373715
>>41373684

A friend of mine used to say "the only way to get over pussy is to get into pussy"

He was kind of a bro-douche type but I think it's actually a pretty solid observation
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.