[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fat friend drinks several cans of soda throughout the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: soda lel.jpg (2MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
soda lel.jpg
2MB, 2400x2400px
>Fat friend drinks several cans of soda throughout the day and loads up her coffee with sugar/cream
>Bitches about having to "diet" to lose weight and can't eat the shit she wants

>I drink only water and black coffee
>can eat literally anything I want whenever I want since I don't take in 1000+ calories in sugary liquid
every day
>5'7" 135lbs /fit/

Why are normies so dumb???
>>
>>41368499
I question your intelligence because coffee and a couple cans of coke don't equal 1000 calories.
>>
>>41368540
One Venti Java Chip Frappuccino from Starbucks has 560 Calories. A 12 oz. can of Coca Cola has 140 Calories. If someone were to drink one of those coffees and three cans of coke that would be 1,000 Calories. You might think this is a lot, but I know several people who do much worse.
>>
>>41369124
there was some fat fuck in one of my classes that brought a 2L of coke every day to class...She wouldn't drink it over the entire class, but I assume drank it over the course of the day.

Hate fatties.
>>
>>41369124
>1,000 Calories
almost 1,000 Calories is what I meant
>>
>5'7" 135lbs
lol
>>
>>41368499
drinks arent calories silly

teehee
>>
>>41368499
>5'7" 135lbs /fit/
Are you a girl?
>>
>5'7
>135lbs
uh

shouldnt you be 175-190lbs
>>
>>41368499
Fat people like to put out the illusion that they are on a diet and care about their body. In reality, they don't give a fuck and are too scared to find out the calories on what they ingest.
>>
>>41369219
It's a female, idiot.
>>
>>41368499
>>41368499
>135lbs
if you arent a woman i have some bad news for you
>>
>>41369346
>men can't be 135lbs
idiot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.