[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. It's been a while since I posted. I used to come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1487453561582.jpg (243KB, 622x494px) Image search: [Google]
1487453561582.jpg
243KB, 622x494px
Hey /fit/. It's been a while since I posted. I used to come here all the time to get motivation to get back in shape. I've always been pretty /fit/, but I always knew I wanted to go farther. I'll spare you the details of the last few years of my life since it just included work, maintaining muh gainz, vidya, and a whole lotta nihilism pills. I decided to join the army despite knowing most of 4chans stance on jewish world domination. I feel this is a positive step in what has so far been a pretty mediocre life. I hope this will help me reach my goal of achieving a god tier body, and gain skills and knowledge that will help me become a true man. I have you guys to thank for the support and motivation. I'll be unable to post or lurk for the next few months, but I want you guys to know that of all boards, you guys are the most bro tier. Take care, and do whatever it takes to achieve your dreams.
>>
>>41367437
No problem m8

Wish you the best
>>
Good luck fucker. You made a mistake but it can be a good one. What MOS are you headed for?

t. Phone posting 35p about to ets in a few months
>>
>>41367525
92f. Not what I wanted, but it's what I got. I was a delinquent as a teen, so I have a criminal back ground as much as I regret it, so my options were pretty limited. But I hear it has quite a few of real world applications so landing a decent job shouldn't be an issue as long as I don't quit. As for the mistake part, I was working a part time job followed by days lost to vidya and the occasional trip to the gym if I wasn't feeling up to the garage set up. It might be a mistake, but it will most certainly be a step up from that painfully unfulfilled life I was living.
>>
>>41367463
Thank you for the support brother
>>
>>41367633
I feel you man. I'm just p jaded after 5 years. It can be a real good thing my guy. Be prepared for a bunch of mouthbreathers and niggers though.

Make sure you keep lifting, but get your run time down too. Maxing pt tests is really easy and sets you apart from the other retards, and it can buy you a lot of leeway
>>
>>41367664
I'll be sure to do that. I was a sprinter in high school, so losing Alot of gains and then switching to endurance running will probably be rough, but I'm physically and mentally ready for whatever they've got to throw at me. I hope you manage to be happy with whatever you choose to do.
>>
Also, save fucking money! You will have a real opportunity to save money, do it. Go out and have fun, bang sluts or whatever, but set yourself up for success. Too many kids spend it all
>>
>>41367710
Bah mate, I've got crippling depressing that I've been hiding for years. Gonna get out and move to the woods, then blow my brains out some beautiful winter day.

You be good though my man. Wish you the best!
>>
>>41367437
Good luck OP, keep going and you can make it
>but I always knew I wanted to go farther.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_CcJ-uBWI
>>
>>41367728
I'll probably splurge on a new car since mine is basically a rusted bucket. Maybe get a motorcycle instead. But I've always been pretty good at managing.
>>
File: 1493907436291s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493907436291s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>41367437
mfw people are literally reading peoples shit posting from their 360 personalities and shitposting based on said shitposting

now thats what i call shitposting
>>
>>41367761
I appreciate the words friend. I grew up in the woods so I can assure you that it quite peaceful. I live in the city now, so I miss being able to stay out late on my porch and see the stars. Too much light pollution where I live now, or rather did live earlier today. About the suicide part, I've been in depression before. Not fun. But I realized that physical gains make no difference if your mind is weak. Once i realized that when you've hit rock bottom, there's no where to go but up.

Be strong.

Be good.

Be happy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.