[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This just happened. I am officially the biggest pussy in my city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 14789703959342.jpg (80KB, 564x467px) Image search: [Google]
14789703959342.jpg
80KB, 564x467px
This just happened. I am officially the biggest pussy in my city right now.

>Be me, get balls to join gym after losing 45lbs
>Go today, sign up
>The evil jewish gym manager takes my $100 desu
>She shows me around the gym
>Eyes are cast upon me by the gym people
>Everyone keeps looking at me, staring
>Finally get back to her office and get my keyfob for entry
>She asks "So, gonna get your first work out in now?" looking at my workout bag in my hand
>M-maybe
>I need to g-g-get some f-food first
>Drive home
>Shitpost on /fit/ because I'm scared of being seen as weak

I spilled my acoustic spaghetti everywhere. I can't show my face in that gym anymore.
>>
You can and you will.
Youre scared brah, scared of being a sick cunt. Dont be a sad cunt brah. I knew the anxiety too brah, leave it in the fridge ya cunt. We're doing this shit, bro fuck the haters.
You can be a sick cunt if you wanted to.
>>
>>41367359
Go and pop your cherry.

Stop being a faggot.

If you go two weeks straight you'll be hooked for life.
>>
>>41367359
Literally nobody cares aslong as you're not being an obnoxious loud cunt
>>
nobody gives a fk OP, ppl are there bcuz they wanna get big they don't give a sht about some other dude. just get some loud music and lift. get a routine and give it 3 days and you'll be hooked. everybody starts somewere
>>
>>41367359

There's nothing to be afraid of, anon. We all want you to succeed.
>>
here's the truth

while in the gym people care about two things:
1. their workout
2. hot girl asses in tight pants

if you're not a girl with a nice ass in tight pants no one will pay literally any attention to you because they're there to do their workout and couldn't care less about you or anyone else (except girl ass)
>>
>>41367709
True. Wanted to kill a bodyweight-routine-headphones-grunter the other day. Go do your fucking calisthenics in a park!
>>
we must have about 5 to 10 threads like this one everyday.
just fucking go. nobody gives a shit
>>
make sure to jerk off before you go. you will pop more awkward boners during your first few weeks than you ever did through highschool
>>
>>41367359
>>The evil jewish gym manager takes my $100 desu
>>She shows me around the gym
Why are you paying to join a gym you haven't even looked at?
I always walkthrough the gym and checkout what equipment they have, figure out how I would go about making a routine from where everything is placed.
>>
File: 1456981543442.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1456981543442.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>41367359
>acoustic spaghetti
>>
>>41367359

Dont over think/analyse anon, i used to do it all the time when i was fat. Just go, no one actually cares about you mate, they might think positive or negative of you but that thought will literally last a second in their head before you dissapear from their thoughts. Then after you make gains and lose weight, they will literally only be thinking positive things so dont be a bitch and do it faggot.
>>
File: thehorror.png (473KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
thehorror.png
473KB, 1920x808px
Is this a gym autism thread? Because I think I top everything that's happened this year.

>start going to a new gym in a different city from the same chain since it's better than my normal gym
>going for a few weeks when notice a girl from the original gym show up
>literally watch her grow dat ass from being a stick at the original gym since that's all she does
>now she has dat ass but really nothing else
>she sees me and beelines to me and begins small talk, realizing that it's her way of slowly integrating into the new gym without looking awkward being alone
>she becomes my gym buddy basically since she keeps hanging near me for weeks
>one day she asks me to go with her to the old gym to pick something up after one of our gym sessions and that she'll pay for a protein drink if i go with her...agree just for the drink
>ask her to wait while I shower, come back out and realize she didn't shower
>we start going to the other gym in her car
>5 mins in "Wow you smell good, I must smell bad huh haha."
>Nah you smell ok, don't like showering at the gym?
>"nah I just wait till I get home"
>spaghetti starts seeping out , why you scared?
>"lol no I just have everything at home"
>uhhuh lol need me to join you so you're not scared to shower at the gym?
>....10 seconds go by before we both realize what I said
>my eyes go wide realizing spaghetti is dripping out of my pockets into her car and I begin manual breathing
>she goes dead quiet the whole ride over
>all I can do is smell her and now I can't stop thinking about her in the shower for some reason
>she gets her shit while I'm in her car waiting
>finally on the way back "You know I don't think you can get through the girls locker room without being seen"
>realize she's making a joke to ease the tension and laugh saying "ha you're right would be weird me walking to the shower stall you're in naked."
>.....WTF?! STOP TALKING YOU MORON!
>use my peripherals and realize she's super red
I'm nervous next time we meet
>>
File: shibe.png (160KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
shibe.png
160KB, 320x320px
>>41367359
this helped me and i guarantee this will help you (goes for everybody in this thread / on this board)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp5npsxYhY0
>>
>>41368176
LOL, you need this >>41368187
too definitely hahaha. dont worry you can do it right now and the bad feeling is gonna be gone watch the vid and do it srsly
>>
>tfw lifting, minding my own business
>coach asks me if i have a gf because apparently that's a common normie question
>panic
>make a gay joke about it to avoid giving a serious answer
>"n-no i have a bf haha"
I worked hard for everyone to stop thinking im actually gay.

>>41368176
made me lol irl m8 thanks
>>
>>41368232
Reminds me of the time when I was in year eight at school.
>Some sort of special activity day
>Everybody is in the hall, sitting in separate groups doing some kind of project
>Mostly people fucking around
>Ask to borrow the pencil sharpener of somebody in another group
>Only asked him because I vaguely knew him and knew nobody in my group, too scared to pipe up
>For no reason like a twat he says no and tells me to piss off
>Try to think of a way to recover because people are watching, probably why he decided to chat shit
>I'm super low on the totem pole but this guy isn't far above me and I don't want to let him trampoline off me like this
>"Oh c'mon, I'll go on a date with you if you do."
>Wait what
>That wasn't banter
>That wasn't a joke
>That wasn't a retort
>Everybody looks confused and disgusted
>Because the entire year is in the hall it spreads like wildfire
>Literally withing twenty five minutes the entire year thinks I'm gay
>Still cannot shake this event that thrust me into the bantlet pit
>Last week, five years after this incident
>Walking with somebody and they asked "So is it true you asked out X"
>>
>>41368352
must've been much harder than in my gym. kids are relentless
>>
File: RIP ZYZZ.jpg (3KB, 130x120px) Image search: [Google]
RIP ZYZZ.jpg
3KB, 130x120px
>>41367671
>>41367671
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.