[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only ever worked out alone or with gymbros. Tell me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I've only ever worked out alone or with gymbros. Tell me, /fit/, whats it like to work out with a gf? Does she slow you down, make you do retarded exercises with her, or does she spot you, get you your plates and chalk, etc?
>>
>>41366523

You split for parts where she does cardiobunny stuff. You take twice as long remarking weights. She complains about spotting you on the bench. Maybe just one time you get an erection while helping her do pull ups, stuff your dick into your waistband to hide it, but instead it pokes out the hole in your boxers and you expose yourself to the front desk girl and get kicked out. Sometimes you have sex after your workout in the shower at her apartment.

Other than that about the same.
>>
>>41367136
>Maybe just one time you get an erection while helping her do pull ups, stuff your dick into your waistband to hide it, but instead it pokes out the hole in your boxers and you expose yourself to the front desk girl and get kicked out.
praise kek
>>
Currently training my GF

>uses straight bars to squat, OHP, curl, and bench because shes too weak
>kisses me between sets because she thinks its encouraging
>complains about how much I sweat during intense lifting sessions
>asks why she can't just do bikes and ellipticals instead of weight training
>gets mad at me for people watching (aka admiring/watching everyones form)
>refills my water
>has me spot her squat until she gets used to it

Honestly its just like working out with someone else who is much weaker than you and kisses you and encourages you between sets. I get embarassed having her around because she gets really touchy and affectionate and I'm trying to squat.
>>
File: 1493527383481.png (272KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493527383481.png
272KB, 480x480px
>>41367610
Tell that bitch to btfo bruh
>>
>>41366523
Well, since all women are individuals who follow different exercise plans, it will vary.
>>
>>41367610
so you dont have her deadlifting? What kind of trainer are you, faggot?
>>
have dated 2 different girl who were into the gym before i met them so ill share some stuff and my current gf is finally getting in shape.

A
>pushed me to always lift more than i needed to because her ex could do more
>always had a gym bag full of supplements and protein bars and diet pills
>made everything a fucking big deal ie: "you need to hit 3x8 of ABC exercise for better muscle growth"
>never actually lifted any real weights just machines and cardio bunny shit
>sex after workout was the best

b
>encouraged me during my lifts but was never pushy
>always had my water bottle with my BCAA's ready for me
>spotted me when i didn't find anyone
>would find other dudes with better form to come help me fix mine
>wiped off all the machines and re racked the weights she could lift
>cooked me a great protein filled meal after my shower

my current gf is weak as fuck but shes encouraging i just wish she wouldn't turn working out into lets flirt and touch each other sexually when she sees me lift heavy shit
>>
>>41368389
>always had my water bottle with my BCAA's ready for me
2/10
>>
File: IMG_2008.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2008.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
My gf was a long distance runner (half/full marathons year round) and I brought her to the gym early in our relationship. She saw me squatting a pretty heavy set of 5 reps and wondered how I was sweating from 45 seconds of lifting weights.Forced her to learn barbell lifts and she took to it immediately. Now she goes by herself and has her entourage of cardio bunnies powerlifting with her. She makes sure my supps are always available, cooks me healthy food for the week, and has forever sex stamina. She's perfect
>>
>>41368495
BRUH, MORE. PLZ.
>>
>>41368495
are you a doctor or lawyer or sumthin anon
>>
>>41368161
>she uses straight bar because shes too weak

Nice reading comprehension. She deadlifts the barbell + 5 lbs. Pretty much had to start at almost nothing for everything because shes small and hadnt trained since being a dancer in frehshman year.
>>
>>41367610
sounds pretty cute desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.